Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry County Central vs. Buckhorn Predictions

Featured Replies

Perry by 13.

Going out on a limb. Da 'horn by 5 in an upset.

:ylsuper: :fight: Buckhorn by 7:banana: :dancingpa

Perry Central 61-55.

This will be a great game. I am pulling Buckhorn to win. PCC is playing great and is tough at home. It will take a good one for Da Horn.

Buckhorn will win the game.:banana:

Ive been pulling for Buckhorn the whole season. It will take a great effort from all of there players, im gonna take Buckhorn by 3.

Hard not to pull for Buckhorn but PCC is playing good and there tough at home.

 

PCC 71-62

Rumor has it that PIEFACE is assigning the officials. If this is the case then anything could happen in this game. He has not been too popular at pcc since the year that Brian Kilburn didnt make the all tournament team in the WYMT Classic and he was hands down the MVP. Does anyone remember this?

Two Months ago I would have chose Buckhorn. But PCC is playing the best of any team in the region and I expect them to roll.

Rumor has it that PIEFACE is assigning the officials. If this is the case then anything could happen in this game. He has not been too popular at pcc since the year that Brian Kilburn didnt make the all tournament team in the WYMT Classic and he was hands down the MVP. Does anyone remember this?

 

 

who is PIEFACE???:confused:

Pieface is the nickname of the guy that use to run the WYMT tour. all the years it was at Knott Co. T.HALL(Does any of the PCC fans remember him)I bet you the Kilburn family does!

I'm pulling for Buckhorn but I think PCC will be too much for them.

 

PCC 72-67.

I'm going to get to this game early. Everyone thinks that PCC will win, but I'm betting on Buckhorn. Go Cats!

Pieface is the nickname of the guy that use to run the WYMT tour. all the years it was at Knott Co. T.HALL(Does any of the PCC fans remember him)I bet you the Kilburn family does!

He has other names that suit him as well. Buckhorn is a VERY dangerous team. They are capable of pulling the upset here, PCC better not overlook them or................

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.