Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson vs Breathitt

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any thoughts. Will there be a upset.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that Jackson City will be able to pull it off. Breathitt has to much depth on their bench. It will be closure than the last time they played but i dont think that Jackson will be able to stay in the game. I think that Breathitt will run in players everytime they get a chance and wear down the tigers agian. But good luck to them.

I saw the regular season game and Breathitt's numbers were too much for Jackson City. This one should be closer but Breathitt County should prevail by 12 points.

Neutral floor. Breathitt's size and style prevail by 8.

Breathitt has a good ball club.Breathitt by 25:banana:

I can't see:eek: the tigers winning this one. Breathitt by a bunch

Breathitt Co. 67-49.

I just want to see my daugther cheer on rupps floor before she graduates.Go Breathitt.:dancingpa

I think Jackson will come out ready to play early, but Breathitt's numbers will get them late. Breathitt by 15.

I just want to see my daugther cheer on rupps floor before she graduates.Go Breathitt.:dancingpa

 

Not going to happen IMO.

Not going to happen IMO.

How do you know booger2:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would have to give the edge to Breathitt by 15 in this one. Breathitt has too much talent for the Tigers. I wish both of my hometown teams could advance, but unfortunately they cannot this year.

Good luck to both teams!!!

I would love to see Jackson pull the upset, but I just don't think it will happen. I think it will be close for a while but Breathitt will end up pulling away. If only these two teams played each other last season.

 

Breathitt 74-60.

Jackson City has NEVER in its histroy beaten Breathitt. I dont beleive it will happen this year either. Breathitt is just to deep for them. Breathitt can run in two and three players at a time and not lose much at all. With the talent that Jackson City has and if they were alittle deeper than they are now, they might be able to stick around but since they are not then Breathitt should have no problume winning this one BIG! I think that Breathitt is going to make a statement with this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.