Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson vs Breathitt

Featured Replies

I would not go that far and say BHS came out on fire. I'm sure the coach probably ripped himself in the locker room. The coach just couldn't handle the fact that Jackson was ahead.

I believe TheVille said they came out in the second half with fire in their eyes, not on fire. Breathitt did turn up the defensive intensity in the second half and it looked like Coach Banks made the right adjustments at the half. I don't think any coach would be satisfied with being behind at the half, but he seemed to handle it pretty successfully.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I would not go that far and say BHS came out on fire. I'm sure the coach probably ripped himself in the locker room. The coach just couldn't handle the fact that Jackson was ahead.

I didn't say on fire, I said "fire in their eye's" and yes I would say Coach Bank's was upset anyone would if they fill their team is not performing well.:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.