Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson vs Breathitt

Featured Replies

i really like that dancing banana:banana: :banana: :banana: I Think the Bobcats will be dancing after tonight

I agree 100% JCS

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 bids

4 bids

6 bids

a dollar

all for the BOBCATS stand up and hoholler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:::banana: :banana:

I'm not a cheermom but I think this cheer goes... 2 bits, 4 bits, etc. "Bit" is an old term referring to money. A "bit" equaling 12.5 cents. So 2 would be a quarter, 4 would be 50 cents and so on. Not trying to offend but thought some cheer leaders out there may pick up the wrong words. If I'm wrong about the words someone feel free to correct me!

I'll be backing Jackson but wish the best to both teams.

Who cares about last year. Last year is history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides I don't think Breathitt is the best team every year. Breathitt had a very bad attitude last year they didn't care if they won or lost and it was ok with the coach if they won or lost. He had no control.:argue:

 

Well if nobody cares about last year, why did you start arguing with me about it?

Because thats what you want to do all the time.:argue: :fight: :laugh: :banana:

Discuss the topic, Jackson and Breathitt....Not each other.

I think Breathitt has too much depth for the Tigers. Jackson may hang around early, but Breathitt will pull away and win by double figures. Look for Smith to have a big game tonight. I think Hayes will play a major role also. Hayes has improved 100% this season. I hope everyone gets in tonight that wants to see the game. Expect a big crowd.

2500 fans in a packed house at Wolfe county tonight will be rocking and rolling. Breathitt will come in way to pumped for this one and Hollan will shoot way to much, Jackson City in a major upset by 3 at the Buzzer. Would love to see it, but have to stay around and watch the Commodores play the Wildcats tonight in Hazard. Good luck to all.

2500 fans in a packed house at Wolfe county tonight will be rocking and rolling. Breathitt will come in way to pumped for this one and Hollan will shoot way to much, Jackson City in a major upset by 3 at the Buzzer. Would love to see it, but have to stay around and watch the Commodores play the Wildcats tonight in Hazard. Good luck to all.

I have watched Jackson play all year and that just ain't going to happen, but it sure would make a good movie. Be careful on your way to Perry Central and good luck to your favorite team Buckhorn.:thumb:

I think breathitt by 15 or more. I hope breathitt puts in one of there power house freshman "Robby Huff"!! Easy win for the bobcats!!!

I think breathitt by 15 or more. I hope breathitt puts in one of there power house freshman "Robby Huff"!! Easy win for the bobcats!!!

He is a good one

I think breathitt by 15 or more. "!! Easy win for the bobcats!!!

 

Don't quite think it will be that? Did you happen to see what an easy time #1 Lee county had with #4 Owsley last night. I think they thought the same thing you do about Jackson and they ended up at the house. Lee beat them in two games by a total 62 pts this year, and got beat when it counted. Better not count on an easy one, it might just sneak up and bite you.

Don't quite think it will be that? Did you happen to see what an easy time #1 Lee county had with #4 Owsley last night. I think they thought the same thing you do about Jackson and they ended up at the house. Lee beat them in two games by a total 62 pts this year, and got beat when it counted. Better not count on an easy one, it might just sneak up and bite you.

61-44 final

After the bobats started playing ball in the second haft....jackson was in trouble. breathitt had to deep of a bench. Good win for the bobcats!!!!

  • Author
I think breathitt by 15 or more. I hope breathitt puts in one of there power house freshman "Robby Huff"!! Easy win for the bobcats!!!

He's a fine young man and a good friend of my son. I think jackson played about as well as they could have played in the first half, Coach Bank's must have made some major ajustment's a half time because Breathitt came out with fire in their eye's the second half. In the first half Bank's made several sub. to try and find a good fit and at one time in the second quarter in had 4 freshman on the floor at the same time, this is exactly what he did on friday at owsley co. and they held their own. That take's gut's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good win for the Bobcat's but I hope that they want be happy with just this victory they still have 4 more to go.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancingpa :flame:

I would not go that far and say BHS came out on fire. I'm sure the coach probably ripped himself in the locker room. The coach just couldn't handle the fact that Jackson was ahead.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.