Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. CLutch

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. CLutch

  1. Just want to know what you predict this one to be like??????
  2. I agree 100% with you. With potentially 4 starters quiting, things just happened. With Noble leaving for the sake of family. The two fugate brothers and combs quiting makes me wonder what is going on, they all three were phenomenal athletes that could have helped Breathitt claim the 14th region title.
  3. I agree with you. The boys played hard and I'm proud of JCS. I'm sure if the tables were turned and Jackson beat BHS, they would say it was the ref's fault.
  4. I would not go that far and say BHS came out on fire. I'm sure the coach probably ripped himself in the locker room. The coach just couldn't handle the fact that Jackson was ahead.
  5. I agree with you 100% i was exagerating when i said that...It looked like other people thought that they was playing around i dont see why a team would play around it makes no sense...In my opinion the Bobcats hasnt been playing to hot hear lately, if they dont step there game up they will be out early this year
  6. I didnt get to watch the game last night but by looking at the line scores in the paper Hollan and Ritchie was the only 2 that could score for the bobcats...The bobcats are just playing around with people it sounds like, this team will be tuff come tournament time...but they better no try to play around with no 1 come march...they will go home soon if they do. Good luck to all teams in the 14th:thumb:
  7. How do I know? Sounds like to me you are the one who is keeping up with the Combs kid! I'm just saying that Breathitt was ranked 3 and now they are ranked 7. Is there a problem with that???? cheermom08 I believe you have alot of issues you need to deal with. You need to get a life!
  8. What has happened to Breathitt Co? They have went from 3 to 7. That is a big drop!
  9. This was a pretty good game. It was one of the better games I have seen played this year..All I know the 14th region is going to be a exciting one this year...Its wide open. Where was the Combs kid Breathitt had playing for them??? Did he quit the team??
  10. 1. Breathitt County 2. JBS 3. Hazard 4.Buckhorn 5. Powell 6.Perry Central 7.Leslie 8.Letcher 9.Cordia 10. Jackson City
  11. I AGREE 100 PERCENT!!!!!:thumb:
  12. Well from what i see about the whole situation the coach from last year got done dirty....the coaching staff this year is pathetic...with the talent breathitt county has and the scheldule played a man off the street could coach these men and have the record they have...Lets see how could the coaching is come MARCH.....WEll u cant play a boy on the varsity level that looks like a 7th grader come on....have u seen what his boy looks like???? Secondly you talk of the state tournament well thats what everyone is saying about the freshman this year...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE....MONEY
  13. I believe he can shoot better than 4-40 thats a high %% shot KEEP SHOOTING:thumb:
  14. I was very disappointed in Breathitt's Coach. Here they have a awesome player #32 who seldom played. It seemed to me as soon as he warmed up on the floor he was taken out. Then everyone is wondering why the Bobcats has been so weak in the last couple of games. Coach Banks better wake up and smell the coffee. The freshmen #12 made all kinds of mistakes and stayed in the game along with the Hollan kid. I believe he missed more shots than he made. Looks like Combs, Smith and Allen are getting the shaft. Bobcats will go know where if things don't change. JMO
  15. This COmbs kid is 6'2 Junior that plays for Breathitt County.......He is for real....I believe he got hurt midway into the season......I dont know if he is back now or not.........But he is one tough cat..
  16. I agree 100 % I believe Breathitt has all the talent in the world to beat JBS I have seen Combs, Smith, Hollan play they are 3 great ball players. If the young horses can help out with them 3 they will be hard to beat come tournament time, the kids cant help who they have played but imo they could play with any 1.
  17. One of the toughest kids I've seen play this year is the Combs kid from Breathitt County......he is one of the best defenders I've seen and grabs every rebound off the board from what i have seen from him...He is TOUGH Scott County has a pretty tough kid too....I really dont know his name but he is TOUGH
  18. I beleieve the Junior class playing for the Bobcats riight now actually won the state tournament, and the freshman class playing this year got beat in the championship game.....I dont know but I believe there is one BIG step between middle school ball and highschool ball.....I have watched highschool ball for many years and in my opinion you have to keep your horses and use your ponies when needed.....I believe the upper classmen playing for Breathitt County is just a little stronger and better players right noww....dont get me wrong i have seen many freshmen play this year and Breathitt County is right there with the top in the region
  19. I was a spectator at the Breathitt and Knott game, and I have watched the bobcats play several games early in the season. I couldnt figure out why #32 I believe Combs is his name didnt get much playing time. He started the game but didnt play half the game, it seemed to me when Combs is in the line up the Boncats is a much stronger team.... Did this Kid get into Trouble or something??? Does anyone know why he played limited minutes????
  20. 1. Breathitt 2. Hazard 3.Jbs Breathitt has to many weapons not to get out this region, they have 3 of the best Juniors in the region with The Bull Combs Kid, The big man Smith, and the guard Hollan..... I see this team going out of here this year

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.