Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toughest Kid???

Featured Replies

I'd like to hear who the toughest/hardest working kids are out there. The ones who don't necessarily score all the points but get EVERY loose ball, play tough D, etc.

 

I've seen Jimmy Warren from Scott Co. make an impact with his tough on-the-ball defense, offensive rebounds, and killer attitude.

 

Novacel from Catholic has a tough/strong game.

 

Others?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Barker from Fairview!

Justin Rice from Buckhorn plays harder than anyone that I have ever seen.

Warren from Scott Co was unbelievable Friday night & he plays like this all the time. Barker from Fairview is another

Luke Stein from Highlands. He is a warrior, undersized Center who will bang with the big boys and may have the best Physique in alll of KY high school basketball this year.

  • Author

#23 from Cov Cath was a tough kid at the Toyota Classic.

Johnny Bush at RH, the kid really hustles all the time. I see too many kids taking plays off or not giving their all, but this kid is a real go get'er.

Robbelle Rogers, of Clark Co plays as hard as anyone I've seen this year.

Cody Perkins Gallatin County. This Kid is a joy to watch. He doesn't get near the attention that Edmonson gets, but in my book he makes this team click. I wish he had another year of eligibility. He's only 17.....

Johnny Bush at RH, the kid really hustles all the time. I see too many kids taking plays off or not giving their all, but this kid is a real go get'er.

 

 

I agree. I would also add Tony Arthur from Rose Hill.

Matt Lloyd from Brossart.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cam Hundley from Scott County and Nathan Novosel from Lex Cath and Austin Robinson from Russell

are as tough as anyone in the state

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.