Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toughest Kid???

Featured Replies

Robbie Wilcox has overcome several medical issues and deserves mention. I also agree with Johnny Bush. 5'8" 130lbs soaking wet but will battle anyone to the final horn.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Combs kid is the real deal. I will guarentee on any givin night that this kid will give it every thing hes got no matter what the situation.

 

I Even heard that Tubby Smith was looking at recruiting him. Just with his defense and rebounding alone.:banana:

This Combs kid is the real deal. I will guarantee on any given night that this kid will give it every thing hes got no matter what the situation.

 

I Even heard that Tubby Smith was looking at recruiting him. Just with his defense and rebounding alone.:banana:

Who is this and what team does he play for?
  • Author
This Combs kid is the real deal. I will guarentee on any givin night that this kid will give it every thing hes got no matter what the situation.

 

I Even heard that Tubby Smith was looking at recruiting him. Just with his defense and rebounding alone.:banana:

 

Combs from Bryan Station? Rich Brooks should be recruiting him.

Terrell Combs is his name.

Who is this and what team does he play for?

This COmbs kid is 6'2 Junior that plays for Breathitt County.......He is for real....I believe he got hurt midway into the season......I dont know if he is back now or not.........But he is one tough cat..

This Combs kid is 6'2 Junior that plays for Breathitt County.......He is for real....I believe he got hurt midway into the season......I don't know if he is back now or not.........But he is one tough cat..
Thanks....:thumb: and you mentioned earlier, that Coach Smith, at UK was looking at recruiting him?

 

Is he a shooting guard, point guard or small wing player?

Casey Dalton from Southwestern plays hard every play every night. He has for the past 4 years. He truly does practice the way he plays. He dives for loose balls and takes charges in practice as well as in games. But because of this he is usually a walking parapalegic by the end of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.