Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toughest Kid???

Featured Replies

A couple of kids come to mind:

 

Greg Gosney of Boone County

Mike Grimes of Covington Catholic

 

But I would have to say the hardest working kid that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing would be Zack Kiernan of Newport Central Catholic. He knows one speed and refuses to get out worked. His motor is always running.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland's Robbie Wilcox. He has recovered from a broken back to have a great senior season!

Frank Daugherty from Walton only 6'3 and has to guard the big man in every game and plays some of the best post defense I have seen in a couple of years.

Billy Graves of Deming.

Until his Senior season ending knee injury, "BIG" BILLY SCHULT, of CovCath.

Tyler Wolfenbarker...Greenup County. Quite possibily the toughest 145 lb. kid in KY.

The Manns kid at Corbin is only a freshman but plays every possession like he is in the final minute of the sweet sixteen.

I am glad to see that other people realize how tough jimmie warren is. He has been a lock down defensive player for the past two years at Scott County. Cameron Hundley is also an incredibly tough kid which could be the only reason he is still in the starting line up with phares behind him. And even though he is a big name Matt Walls is probably the hardest working and toughest kid in the state. He does it all and gives %100 every time he is on the floor.

I would have to say the Finan kid from Beechwood would have to fall into this category.

Austin Hill for Holmes, He has had to carry his team all year with DJ missing and with all the suspended players. I think he will keep this team together, he and DJ want to win the 9th ad I think they will step up and put guys in check.

#20 for CovCath on the Football Field, on the basketball court, and in the classroom, Brandon Brown. Brandon played pretty much the entire playoffs with a rather tender ankle and still did his job on both the "O" and "D" side of the line. In Basketball he is the tough kid who stops the hot shooter from the other team, and for whatever reason this 5"9' guard always come up with a tough rebound. In the classroom Brandon is a star pupil and has offers from both Holy Cross and Brown University and he just recently won the Mathematics Assessment in the 34th District Governors Cup to move on to the Ninth Region Championship.... When you think about the toughest kid around, at least at CovCath, everybody thinks of Brandon Brown.....

One of the toughest kids I've seen play this year is the Combs kid from Breathitt County......he is one of the best defenders I've seen and grabs every rebound off the board from what i have seen from him...He is TOUGH

 

 

Scott County has a pretty tough kid too....I really dont know his name but he is TOUGH

  • Author
I am glad to see that other people realize how tough jimmie warren is. He has been a lock down defensive player for the past two years at Scott County. Cameron Hundley is also an incredibly tough kid which could be the only reason he is still in the starting line up with phares behind him. And even though he is a big name Matt Walls is probably the hardest working and toughest kid in the state. He does it all and gives %100 every time he is on the floor

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I could not agree more!

Austin Hill for Holmes, He has had to carry his team all year with DJ missing and with all the suspended players. I think he will keep this team together, he and DJ want to win the 9th ad I think they will step up and put guys in check.

:thumb:

Aside from the double teams, this kid has dealt with more off-court obstacles with his teammates through the past three years than anyone that I can think of, yet he always manages to perform. He seems to do it without whining or complaining as well, whatever college gets him is getting a special player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.