Everything posted by spillywilly
-
Ryle 53 Gallatin Co. 38
:thumb:
-
GRC 61 Simon Kenton 50
SK had a tough game last night, did they look tired at all today.
-
Boone County 64 Covington Catholic 48
I agree there all around game is the best I have seen so far this year.:thumb:
-
Simon Kenton 78 Walton-Verona 67
I heard the free throw shooting was not so good for Walton any truth to that. If they make free throws do they win or make it real close?
-
Boone County 64 Covington Catholic 48
Boone is a good team and tonight the proved they can compete in the ninth. The real scary thing is that this team is so young.
-
Simon Kenton 78 Walton-Verona 67
When is the rematch at Walton I do not see it on my schedule. I think that will be a good game. I heard Jones was sick and throwing up in the trash can on the sidelines through out the game.
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
Walton-67 SK-78 40 seconds to go.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Benches have been cleared down 14 with 29 seconds to go.
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
Walton starting to fall apart 71-61. Walton had four turnovers in a row, defense is starting to get to them.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
1:41 left
-
Cov Cath - Boone
58-48 Boone
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
65-61 Sk 4 minutes left to go.
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
63 sk 61 Walton Layne with a three.
-
Holmes @ Holy Cross updates
Not really Henderson is the best defender in NKY.
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
SK59 Walton 59 with 5 min. left in the game.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Grimes steal and and a layup down 11 with 3:16 to go.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
cov cath down 13 with 3:46 left in the game. Boone at the line.
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
hey are you coping me:laugh:
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
Walton 52 SK 55 at the end of the third.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
I think it was the end of the third quarter, sorry.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Cov Cath-36 Boone-51 Boone up 18 at the half.
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Flannery a three
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Cov Cath 36 Boone 51
-
Cov Cath - Boone
Does anybody have any updates on this game yet?
-
Walton-Verona @ SK updates
SK hit a shot at the buzzer to go up at the half.