Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC 61 Simon Kenton 50

Featured Replies

SK had a tough game last night, did they look tired at all today.

  • Author

They actually looked pretty sharp! They hit perimeter shots consistenly and rebounded very well!

Clark County scoring: Robert Hatton 26, Ryan Williams 12, Corey Rogers 8, Marc Miller 6, Aaron Dini 5, Travis Purvis 2, Chase Kindred 2, Tatum Lewis 0. Robbie Stenzil (ankle) and Evan Bennett (death in family) did not play.

 

Sorry, I don't have Simon Kenton scores.

 

Score by quarter:

Clark County --11-29-39-61

Simon Kenton--13-24-35-50

Cards found a way to win today! Good quality win!

 

Actually, score was 61-50

Clark County scoring: Robert Hatton 26, Ryan Williams 12, Corey Rogers 8, Marc Miller 6, Aaron Dini 5, Travis Purvis 2, Chase Kindred 2, Tatum Lewis 0. Robbie Stenzil (ankle) and Evan Bennett (death in family) did not play.

 

Sorry, I don't have Simon Kenton scores.

 

Score by quarter:

Clark County --11-29-39-61

Simon Kenton--13-24-35-50

 

Great win for the Cards with two of their top scorers not playing. I didn't get to go to the game...had to be out of town. So glad to see Robert Hatton playing so well. Looks like Ryan took up some of the scoring slack left by Bennett and Stenzel. Great win guys and coaching staff.:thumb:

Clark County scoring: Robert Hatton 26, Ryan Williams 12, Corey Rogers 8, Marc Miller 6, Aaron Dini 5, Travis Purvis 2, Chase Kindred 2, Tatum Lewis 0. Robbie Stenzil (ankle) and Evan Bennett (death in family) did not play.

 

Sorry, I don't have Simon Kenton scores.

 

Score by quarter:

Clark County --11-29-39-61

Simon Kenton--13-24-35-50

 

Man, how did you get those scores that quick. I always have to wait on the scores from the Lex Herald before I can post them? I'd wish you would do that every game!!

This Clark Co. team has really surprised me this season.They only had one starter back from last year and now stand 12-4. I think they have played very good in the last ten games with the exception of the North Laurel game . I'm very proud of all the boys and I think the coach has done an excellent job. Keep up the good work.:dancingpa

Man, how did you get those scores that quick. I always have to wait on the scores from the Lex Herald before I can post them? I'd wish you would do that every game!!

 

I went to the game and, knowing that Gold Sunrise could not attend, kept the score myself.

I went to the game and, knowing that Gold Sunrise could not attend, kept the score myself.

 

Good deal!

This Clark Co. team has really surprised me this season.They only had one starter back from last year and now stand 12-4. I think they have played very good in the last ten games with the exception of the North Laurel game . I'm very proud of all the boys and I think the coach has done an excellent job. Keep up the good work.:dancingpa

 

I agree. Preston Knowles plays basketball for Louisville. Tristen Jones plays football for Western. Robelle Rogers plays football for Eastern. Josh Wood plays baseball for Cumberlands. And Kendall Bergmen, who might have started at center this year, moved to South Carolina.

 

I had no idea that freshmen Corey Rogers and Travis Purvis would be impact players this year. I had no idea that Henry Clay transfer Ryan Williams, who didn't play for the Blue Devils last year, would be one of the best passers I have ever seen.

 

By playing a 1-3-1 zone defense, coach Scott Humphrey has taken his defensive philosophy to the next level. This team is the most fun, exciting, and UNSELFISH team I have seen in quite some time.

Any report on how bad Stenzil is injured? Hope he has a speedy recovery.

I agree. Preston Knowles plays basketball for Louisville. Tristen Jones plays football for Western. Robelle Rogers plays football for Eastern. Josh Wood plays baseball for Cumberlands. And Kendall Bergmen, who might have started at center this year, moved to South Carolina.

 

I had no idea that freshmen Corey Rogers and Travis Purvis would be impact players this year. I had no idea that Henry Clay transfer Ryan Williams, who didn't play for the Blue Devils last year, would be one of the best passers I have ever seen.

 

By playing a 1-3-1 zone defense, coach Scott Humphrey has taken his defensive philosophy to the next level. This team is the most fun, exciting, and UNSELFISH team I have seen in quite some time.[/quote]

 

I knew that Cory and Travis had the size, both about 6'5, but they have good hands, rebound well and see the open man if the shot is not there for them. Ryan is a surprise to all of us. Last fall when he was playing football, heard he may go our for the basketball team...sure glad he did. I also want to mention Arron Dini...our soccer player, that has not played since his Freshman year. He is a great defender. This team is alot of fun to watch, and I agree VERY UNSELFISH. They just want to win. All of this with the return of the team members last year will make this a very dangerous team to meet in post season.:thumb:

 

 

 

Any report on how bad Stenzil is injured? Hope he has a speedy recovery.

 

With some rest and lots of ice, we hope to see him in action Tuesday against Rowan Co.

Another big win for the Cardinals, whose continue to surprise people this year.

Another big win for the Cardinals, whose continue to surprise people this year.

 

Yes they have. With all this young talent, future looks very bright for the Cards.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.