Boone County 64 Covington Catholic 48

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colonels very sloppy tonight, but Boone was by far the better team. Boone is good, very good. I was very impressed overall with Boone, they are very solid from top to bottom! Cov Cath looked lackadasical and not into this one at all, they miss Bondick.

Going to be back to back to back after Tuesday night!

I think a lot of people seem to forget how tough this week has been for a bunch of High School kids. First you see your heart and soul of your team break his arm, and then you learn that someone you know, someone who is your age, someone who you have known since you were in grade school and to top it off your freshmen basketball coach daughter, gets killed in a automobile accident. Two major losses for CovCath in the space of a week and I am not at all talking about Basketball. Kids especially being the age they are just don't think about a friend dieing, yes Grandma, or Grandpa, but never someone your age, or someone you know so very well. Yes CovCath hasn't looked good this week, but then again the lessons about life they have learn this week are much more important than winning or losing some basketball games.

I think a lot of people seem to forget how tough this week has been for a bunch of High School kids. First you see your heart and soul of your team break his arm, and then you learn that someone you know, someone who is your age, someone who you have known since you were in grade school and to top it off your freshmen basketball coach daughter, gets killed in a automobile accident. Two major losses for CovCath in the space of a week and I am not at all talking about Basketball. Kids especially being the age they are just don't think about a friend dieing, yes Grandma, or Grandpa, but never someone your age, or someone you know so very well. Yes CovCath hasn't looked good this week, but then again the lessons about life they have learn this week are much more important than winning or losing some basketball games.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Good post.....

I'll be calling the game on TV Tuesday and I can't wait to wish my best to Coach L and his staff. They were there for me when my mom passed, and it meant a lot to me. Keep your chins up Colonels...