Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 64 Covington Catholic 48

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might answer that dark horse question in another thread. Good win, Congrats BC

Boone is a good team and tonight the proved they can compete in the ninth. The real scary thing is that this team is so young.

I was thinking the same thing about the dark horse. Nice win for the Rebels.:thumb:

No dark horse at all when you are talking about Boone County this year. Best team I have seen play this season from NKy and I have seen Holmes, HHS, Dixie, and HC play and none are as deep or as good as Boone County....Congrats

Ouch. Tough loss for CovCath.

Colonels very sloppy tonight, but Boone was by far the better team. Boone is good, very good. I was very impressed overall with Boone, they are very solid from top to bottom! Cov Cath looked lackadasical and not into this one at all, they miss Bondick.

I was very impressed with #4 for Boone, runs the team very smoothly. He seems to break the defense down and dish out to the shooters on the wing, who tonight were knocking them down regularly.

Wow...back to back L's for Cath.

 

Going to be back to back to back after Tuesday night!

I have just seen Boone Co play once, but I think they have a real good chance to go to the sweet16. Thier press is pretty good.

Going to be back to back to back after Tuesday night!

 

 

I think a lot of people seem to forget how tough this week has been for a bunch of High School kids. First you see your heart and soul of your team break his arm, and then you learn that someone you know, someone who is your age, someone who you have known since you were in grade school and to top it off your freshmen basketball coach daughter, gets killed in a automobile accident. Two major losses for CovCath in the space of a week and I am not at all talking about Basketball. Kids especially being the age they are just don't think about a friend dieing, yes Grandma, or Grandpa, but never someone your age, or someone you know so very well. Yes CovCath hasn't looked good this week, but then again the lessons about life they have learn this week are much more important than winning or losing some basketball games.

I think a lot of people seem to forget how tough this week has been for a bunch of High School kids. First you see your heart and soul of your team break his arm, and then you learn that someone you know, someone who is your age, someone who you have known since you were in grade school and to top it off your freshmen basketball coach daughter, gets killed in a automobile accident. Two major losses for CovCath in the space of a week and I am not at all talking about Basketball. Kids especially being the age they are just don't think about a friend dieing, yes Grandma, or Grandpa, but never someone your age, or someone you know so very well. Yes CovCath hasn't looked good this week, but then again the lessons about life they have learn this week are much more important than winning or losing some basketball games.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Good post.....

I think a lot of people seem to forget how tough this week has been for a bunch of High School kids. First you see your heart and soul of your team break his arm, and then you learn that someone you know, someone who is your age, someone who you have known since you were in grade school and to top it off your freshmen basketball coach daughter, gets killed in a automobile accident. Two major losses for CovCath in the space of a week and I am not at all talking about Basketball. Kids especially being the age they are just don't think about a friend dieing, yes Grandma, or Grandpa, but never someone your age, or someone you know so very well. Yes CovCath hasn't looked good this week, but then again the lessons about life they have learn this week are much more important than winning or losing some basketball games.

 

I'll be calling the game on TV Tuesday and I can't wait to wish my best to Coach L and his staff. They were there for me when my mom passed, and it meant a lot to me. Keep your chins up Colonels...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.