Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JOHN BOY

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JOHN BOY

  1. :thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  2. You may be right--haven't seen all the teams in the country play yet.
  3. Kinda a bad thing to bring up as I have stated on this site before , comparing one boy against another, especially on the same team. Things like this could create bad feelings between those boys and hurt the team. Both are fine ball players and we should leave it that way.
  4. I think Mason Co could easily be one of the top teams in the nation. They have good size, can shoot ,they're quick , can make the good passes and are loaded with experience. :ylsuper:
  5. Would love to see the Mason Co -Rose Hill scrimmage but have to be out of town on a business trip. Both teams have some nice ball players.:ylsuper:
  6. Don't know much about Setty or Pawsat.
  7. Those two freshmen will be fine and will play like upperclassmen.:ylsuper:
  8. I agree with Pressrow in the fact that the CARDS are going to be very young this season with only three boys having some varsity experience . The CARDS lost four starters due to graduation, with Knowles being named 1st team all state and the Jones honorable mention all state. I see it as a rebuilding year but the future looks good. Where they stack up in the 10th region ,I don't know and no one else does.:dancingpa
  9. I AGREE-- if he was in a larger school, he may be noted as one of the state's better players. He had two brothers and a sister that were all top notch high school players.:ylsuper:
  10. Excellent comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:
  11. sorry, I looked over those dates!
  12. What's the dates on those games?
  13. You are very insensitive to the feelings of others. Pretty cold. They ask for names, not comparisons.
  14. The Royals do have a lot of talent this year and I wish them the best. I think you have the top three boys in the region and Chris Owens is also in there somewhere. I just don't think some of the boys you mentioned are in the top 10 of the region. Just my opinion .
  15. Sarcasm? It's not sarcasm, you were the one putting the boys that were listed down and bragging on how good all your players were.
  16. I agree 150 %.:ylsuper:
  17. I don't agree that Scott Co , last season , was one of the best in KHSAA history. They lucked out in the championship game . Don't quite agree with that statement. :argue:
  18. This past AAU season, Robbie Stenzel, Tony Kimbro Jr., and Treg Setty all played for the Louisville Derek Smith AAU team ,14 and under, winning the Ky State AAU Tournament. They played in Orlando and finished in the upper 70 %tile of 160 of the best teams across the nation. There was a lot of good talent there with some 6-6 and some 6-7 boys. The three boys mentioned above looked as good as any but the team was lacking in size. I'm sure there a lot of good freshmen ball players in the state that don't even play AAU ball and I saw a good boys on other teams in Ky on other AAU teams.
  19. I would think that any kid that would have the opportunity to play for Ky would take it and not even consider any other school with all the opportunities and benefits it offers after graduation. I wish him the best at Ky.
  20. In many games , the underclassmen hurt them as well. Any ball player will have an off game every once in a while.
  21. I thought that Browning was the spark for the Royals last year but never started. Thought maybe he should have been the fifth man.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.