Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basketball Yearbook

Featured Replies

The new Kentucky Basketball Yearbooks are out. I get mine yesterday at Kennedy Bookstore in Lexington...Billy Clyde Arrives is the title on the front. Nice articles ...a great 3 page spread on Patrick patterson. Also all the high school hoops too.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to order one online. I am in Florida, but would love to get one, especially for the high school material.

Who was the top player in the 16th Region?

 

What did the top 10 in order look like?

I'm sure Elliot Co will get a lot of pub in that yearbook. They will be fun to watch this season.

  • Author
Is there any way to order one online. I am in Florida, but would love to get one, especially for the high school material.

 

Go on the net to Kennedy Bookstore or catpaws...you might find it there online.

 

Who was the top player in the 16th Region?

 

I assume you mean boys...

1. Dakotah Euton

2 Jonathan Ferguson

3 Matt Thomas

4 Chad Jackson

5 Justin Selby

6 Ethan Faulkner

7 Jacob Sparks

8 Cameron Hall

9 Timmy Knipp

10 Ryan Bonner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where can you buy them?

 

I got mine at Kennedys bookstore in Lexington. Usually here in Winchester I can get them at Krogers and Wal-mart....just not as soon.

  • Author

10th region

 

Top 10 teams:

 

1 Mason Co

2 GRC

3 Montgomery Co

4 Harrison Co

5 Campbell Co

6 Pendleton Co

7 St. Patrick

8 Scott

9 Bishop Brossart

10 Calvery Christian

 

Top 10 players:

 

1 Darius Miller

2 Chris Owens

3 Trevor Setty

4 Russ Middleton

5 Jon Verst

6 Jordan Stephens

7 Robbie Stenzel

8 Joe Flannigan

9 Steven Pelle

10 Dustin Staggs

 

I am sure all of these are worthy of a ranking, but hard to believe they left off Evan Bennett and Robert Hatton.

Go on the net to Kennedy Bookstore or catpaws...you might find it there online.

 

Who was the top player in the 16th Region?

 

I assume you mean boys...

1. Dakotah Euton

2 Jonathan Ferguson

3 Matt Thomas

4 Chad Jackson

5 Justin Selby

6 Ethan Faulkner

7 Jacob Sparks

8 Cameron Hall

9 Timmy Knipp

10 Ryan Bonner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got mine at Kennedys bookstore in Lexington. Usually here in Winchester I can get them at Krogers and Wal-mart....just not as soon.

 

 

I think Et Faulkner would have to be no lower than 5 & Ev Faulkner no lower than 6. To have Selby or Hall in front of either of these two or Sparks for that matter leaves one to wonder what town the writer is from. Add in Maynard in front of Bonner & Hall & the same could be said. Come on if Elliott deserve 5 or 6 kids give it to them. Just my opinion

I'm curious on the 3rd region top 10 teams and top 10 players ? Thanks in advance.

  • Author
Go on the net to Kennedy Bookstore or catpaws...you might find it there online.

 

 

 

 

I think Et Faulkner would have to be no lower than 5 & Ev Faulkner no lower than 6. To have Selby or Hall in front of either of these two or Sparks for that matter leaves one to wonder what town the writer is from. Add in Maynard in front of Bonner & Hall & the same could be said. Come on if Elliott deserve 5 or 6 kids give it to them. Just my opinion

 

I know what you mean. We..GRC had two kids left out.

The writer for the 10th region article was Jonathan Fraysure of the Mason Co paper.. The 16th region was written by Mark Maynard of the Ashland Independent.

 

I'm curious on the 3rd region top 10 teams and top 10 players ? Thanks in advance.

 

Top 10 players:

1 Tyler Brown

2 Aaron morris

3 Brock Moorman

4 Travis Johnston

5 Terrance Johnson

6 Nick Stinnett

7 Alex Stivers

8 Ty Dillingham

9 Xavier Barrett

10 Chris Roe

 

Top 10 Teams:

 

1 Owensboro

2 Muhlenbery North

3 Apollo

4 Meade Co

5 Grayson Co

6 Daviess Co

7 Hancock Co

8 Muhlengerg South

9 Breckinridge Co

10 Owensboro Cath.

10th region

 

Top 10 teams:

 

1 Mason Co

2 GRC

3 Montgomery Co

4 Harrison Co

5 Campbell Co

6 Pendleton Co

7 St. Patrick

8 Scott

9 Bishop Brossart

10 Calvery Christian

 

Top 10 players:

 

1 Darius Miller

2 Chris Owens

3 Trevor Setty

4 Russ Middleton

5 Jon Verst

6 Jordan Stephens

7 Robbie Stenzel

8 Joe Flannigan

9 Steven Pelle

10 Dustin Staggs

 

I am sure all of these are worthy of a ranking, but hard to believe they left off Evan Bennett and Robert Hatton.

 

Wow. This list isnt that good I dont think. Who is Joe Flannigan and Steven Pelle? And Jon Verst is better than Jordan Stevens? Also Dustin Staggs isn't a top 10 player in the region. Just some things I thought of when I looked at the list.

Could you please help me out on the 4th region players and teams and how they talked about the 16th district? Any help would be appreciated.

  • Author
Could you please help me out on the 4th region players and teams and how they talked about the 16th district? Any help would be appreciated.

I sent you a PM.

Wow. This list isnt that good I dont think. Who is Joe Flannigan and Steven Pelle? And Jon Verst is better than Jordan Stevens? Also Dustin Staggs isn't a top 10 player in the region. Just some things I thought of when I looked at the list.

 

St. Patrick will not be better than Scott or Bishop Brossart no way, no how, Tyler Baker if he plays will be a top 10 player in the region for Scott.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.