Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. I think the 62nd will be a very good District THIS YEAR. Elliott is the favorite right now with East behind them. Morgan and West will be a toss up and should be some good games to watch.
  2. Those Boys from Elliott wouldnt want you to throw in the towel. From what I have seen these Kids love to play the game. Nobody knows anything about there futures. Most of those kids have 2 years left to enjoy High School.
  3. I dont think anybody on here said 5 D1 players.
  4. I would say Ferguson would be a very good football player if Elliott had a team and I know him and the Faulkners could play Baseball if they wanted to.
  5. Matt Thomas would probably be 5th on that list and Jacob Sparks 6th
  6. I would put Ferguson at the top of the list. Drew Johnson Chad Jackson Ethan Faulkner Not to far behind.:thumb:
  7. Bad thing is they may not get to play this year.
  8. If Elliott plays there best game and RH plays there best game Elliott wins by 15
  9. When is the 5/3 Tourney? When can you buy State Tourney Tickets?
  10. There are other D1 schools besides the SEC, ACC , Big 10 and Big East. There are tons of 5-11 to 6-2 players that play D1 Mid Major.:thumb:
  11. I dont think Scott Co. played the best 16th Region teams last year. I know they didnt play Elliott Co. Did they play Ashland, Russell or Rose Hill. I think they played Boyd, Lewis and Greenup. :sssh: Elliott Co. plays Mason Co. ,Christian Co. 5/3 Tourney and WV/KY Shootout.
  12. I would say you heard wrong. Greenup will not beat Bath by 20 I think Bath will win there District
  13. Ferguson has played with the Faulkners for his career and they beneifit from each other. With him playing inside that will only help his game out in College. :thumb:
  14. First of all Maynard does not start for Elliott. I agree with you on Ferguson as far as Ball Handling that does need some work. He is closer to 6-2 then he is 6-0. Another thing to think about is is only a JUNIOR he has 2 years of HS left so I would wait to pass judgement until then. I have heard he is getting alot of ATTN from colleges.
  15. So if Elliott Co. does not go undefeated in the Region and go to State those boys are not D1 Material? I am sure glad you are not a College Recruiter:rolleyes:
  16. IMO The only team that should beat Elliott in the Region is Rose Hill thats not saying that some team in the Region wont slip up and beat them. Rose Hill has 2 Big D1 players on there team 1 of them a UK commit and the other one will probably pick the school he wants to go to by the time he is done. This team went to the State Tourney last year and won a game. They only lost 1 player off of that team and he played very little. They have 2 Seniors, 6 Juniors and 1 Freshman that will see alot of playing time.
  17. I also think 5 players that play for Elliott Co. this year will play college ball.
  18. IMO 3 of those 4 will play D1 if they stay on course and cont to improve.
  19. Rose Hill or Ashland as long as they dont draw each other with make the Region. 62nd Seeds and 64 Draws Lewis County may surprise some teams in that Ditrict.
  20. I heard from a very reliable source that Western KY University will be checking out Ferguson and the Faulkner twins at open gym sometime this week. IMO they will be pleasantly surprised!!
  21. East Carter Rowan County Will make the Region

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.