Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU Coaches at Elliott Co.

Featured Replies

I heard from a very reliable source that Western KY University will be checking out Ferguson and the Faulkner twins at open gym sometime this week. IMO they will be pleasantly surprised!!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear Coach Horn and staff are taking a look at some kids in the state. Good luck to the boys from Elliott Co. Bowling Green is a great college town.

After watching the Elliott Co. boys last year and from what ive heard about them this fall, the gas money from Bowling Green to Sandy Hook will be well spent.

From top to bottom Elliott Co. has a lot of nice talent. I hope the WKU staff find's what they are looking for. IMO this could only help Elliott Basketball get some of the recognition they deserve as there is a lot of talent in this part of Eastern Ky that goes unpublished!:D

That is great news. It looks as if coach Horn and staff are going after the Kentucky kids with offers already extended to '09's Madisonville 6-6 guard Jon Hood and Louisville DuPont Manual 6-4 guard Jacob Jenkins.

They were in Sandy Hook today. Timmy Knipp was also being loooked at.

I think Morehead State and Donnie Tyndall would be a perfect fit for all involved.

I am no relation at all to Jonathon, all I have done is watch him play, an nothing against MSU I think the Faulkners, Maynard and Timmy Knipp would be a good fit for the Ohio Valley, but Jonathon could play the 2 at WKU,UAB or any team in the sun belt

Jonathan is very impressive, in his basketball skills. He's got the attention of several college programs and more will follow.

 

Elliott County will be a team to watch, if you get a chance.

I am no relation at all to Jonathon, all I have done is watch him play, an nothing against MSU I think the Faulkners, Maynard and Timmy Knipp would be a good fit for the Ohio Valley, but Jonathon could play the 2 at WKU,UAB or any team in the sun belt

 

 

Sure, I think Ferguson is a talented young man and could definately make a low mid-major team in the Sun Belt of MVC. Or, he could be all-conference in the OVC and help LEAD MSU into the NCAA tourney - plus be a hometown hero and help fill Johnson Arena up night in and night out.:ylsuper:

IMO the four boy's(key word bein boy's:D) mentioned above will all play D1 BASKETBALL somewhere providing they stay on the right track and healthy. Doesn't matter where or who goe's biggest long as they are all happy. There is one exception in Timmy Knipp. He could possibly play major D1 at his height:ylsuper:

:ylsuper:GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!:ylsuper:

 

 

It would be GREAT to see you all play for my alma mater!!!! This way too I'd be able to visit my parents when we come see you play!!

IMO the four boy's(key word bein boy's:D) mentioned above will all play D1 BASKETBALL somewhere providing they stay on the right track and healthy. Doesn't matter where or who goe's biggest long as they are all happy. There is one exception in Timmy Knipp. He could possibly play major D1 at his height:ylsuper:

 

I don't see it. They are good high school players in the 16th region. These boys would have a hard time making the top 10 list in the 11th region. Heck, the reason Maynard is at Elliott is that he knew he was never going to play major minutes at Scott Co.

I really like their team - they were fun to watch in the Sweet 16 last year, but I don't see 4 D-1 prospects there.

I think Louisville as a city only put two kids in D-1 basketball last year, not sure. I believe only Jeff Brooks (Penn State) and Tanner Jacobs (Kennesaw State) are now with a D1 program.

 

Does anyone know how many players in the 11th region went D1? Matt Walls to Marshall is one.

 

Three players graduating the same year off one team to play D1 basketball is extremely impressive. It would be a great story if it does indeed happen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.