Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. Russell beat Elliott by 3 on a Vanhoose 3 from about 30 feet. Russell shot almost 60% from the field in that game. Elliott is a new team compared to the 1st game. The defense from Elliott has been very good since the lineup change. Dont get me wrong I think Russell has a good team but saying they would win by DD is a stretch.:thumb:
  2. Hopefully Ferguson can heel fast and be ready for Thursday night game so Elliott can make a run at the All A championship. Get well soon Ferguson.:thumb: :thumb:
  3. Jonathan Ferguson Elliott Co. 10th Grade one of the best players in the 16th Region 24 ppg :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
  4. Fairview, Rose Hill, Boyd Co. , Ashland Morehead St. host the 16th Region
  5. I would switch Knipp and Morgan:thumb: :thumb:
  6. You need to get out of Boyd Co. every now and then.:ylsuper:
  7. Your Kidding Right? If not I needed that laugh.:lol: :lol:
  8. Any Thoughts? I like Elliott by 11:ylsuper: :ylsuper:
  9. 1-Jonathan Ferguson 2-Jon Vanhoose 3-Matt Daniel 4-Ethan Faulkner Tie 5th-Chad Jackon-Dakota Euton
  10. They play Elliott Saturday Night dont they?
  11. All 5 starters are Sophmores. Tyler Maynard comes off the bench 6th man and plays as much a role as an starter. He is a junior. 6"5 8th grader Timmy Knipp also plays several minutes off the bench. recently timmy knipp has came off the bench as a 6th man
  12. The times that I have seen them play everybody on the floor one time or another has taken a bad shot.
  13. I mean it had to be Fairview since they took a beating last week.:ylsuper: Maybe they wanted to catch Elliott coming back from the All A.
  14. Wonder Who? Surely not Elliott I dont think they would run from anyone.
  15. I dont see that happening. :D Those 3 love to shoot the Rock.
  16. The First Round was last night. Semifinal's will be played Friday.
  17. Another Big win from the young Lions:dancingpa :dancingpa Ferguson has been on a roll lately. Good to see the Twins come in there with some big numbers. :thumb:
  18. I like Elliott by 14 in this one.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.