Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. East Carter went to the basket last night and got to the Free Throw line and didnt miss many from there. From what I heard the Refs were terrible both ways last night. Elliott needs to regroup over the break and get ready for Jan 2 vs East Carter.
  2. Elliott beat West Carter after the EKC tourney. I think it was on a Friday Night
  3. I like Elliott by 6 points.:thumb: :thumb:
  4. Elliott needed a game like this. Sounds like Ferguson came to play along with Ethan. I still say Evan is the key to this team if he can get untracked this team will go along way. East Carter comes to Sandy Hook on tuesday.
  5. Elliott by 17!!! I think it is time for Ev Faulkner to have a big game. Ferg will keep battling and get it going. Ethan Faulkner is a great floor general. Elliott has a great bench and will get even better as they get more experience as a TEAM.
  6. Maybe its just a gut feeling but i would NOT be surprized if it is Elliott,Russell and then Rose Hill by tournament time.
  7. I thought this was a great win for Elliott Co. It showed the versatility and dept of this team.
  8. I agree with this but I got Elliott by 12. I think Evan Faulkner will bust out tonight. Ethan and Ferg will have another solid night.
  9. Great game to watch I am glad I drove to Sandy Hook to watch this game it was worth the price of admisson. Vanhoose played a great game and hit some tough shots with Ethan Faulkner all over him. Ferguson played a great game and seems to be getting his stroke back. Ethan hit some big shots. Gil and Robinson were the difference in the game that got a ton of offensive rebounds and putbacks. Maynard for Elliott has played good all year he isnt going to get alot of looks but when he does he has to knock them down.
  10. They wouldnt win 8 games in the 16th Region. They wont finish very good in a very weak OVC.
  11. EKC Semifinal Should be a great game. Winner meets West Carter for the Title.
  12. That is great news.. I have been hearing for a few weeks now and I am glad it is final. You will do a fine job if they let you. Congrats.
  13. I thought they did a great job off the bench. Elliott will need these boys to play like that all of the time. Hopefully Coach will give them a chance every game.
  14. I think Coach went away from the bench in the 2nd half.
  15. I think Elliott will bounce back at home and win by 8.
  16. You sure about all of those? I seen LC coaches at Mr. Deans house more then just a few times. Hoss's Family still lives in Fort Gay. Emory thompson came to LC Because he wanted to run the ball. Fred Dean Came to LC because he wanted to run the ball and for the Baseball program that LC has. Even though Tolsia beat LC 2 times Fred's junior year. Nick Meadows seen what was ahead at Tolsia and wanted to play for LC. I support the LC program but I know for fact on all of these players.
  17. I think Elliott plays better when they are running and gunning and playing pressure basketball they have been doing that for the last few years and it has been working. Last night Raceland slowed the game down and Elliott didnt make them pay when they had open shots so hats off to the Rams. Elliott will bounce back.
  18. Everybody forced some shots last night. I thought Maynard played his best game so far this year. Ferguson looked a little off last night for some reason. The whole team shot poorly. The bright side is they didnt quit and they played horrible and still only lost by 6 on the road.
  19. I have heard the same thing I hope they get that coach because they need someone to help out the offense. They need to get a plan and STICK to it.
  20. LOL Congrats to the RAMS ON THERE BIG WIN

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.