Everything posted by sportsfan1977
-
Cardinal Classic in Inez?
I think they play the last game that night. If you can buy a Big Sandy and the times should be in there. I will be there.
-
Cardinal Classic in Inez?
Fast Lane Classic
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
I will go out on a limb and say Russell will not beat them by 10 points.:ylsuper:
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
They play Lewis Co. at Russell tomorrow at 5:30
-
Ashland Daily Independent Basketball Preview
I didnt think you were old enough to have boys playing HS Ball?
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
I think 10 people played for the Lions and he only had 2 starters in for most of the 4th.
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
I guess everybody will have to wait till march to see if they are overrated or underacheivers. I would say alot of people will have there hands full with Rose Hill they also have a nice team. The 16th will be fun to watch this year with 4-5 teams looking to win the region.
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
I agree I thought they outplayed Elliott in the 2nd half.
-
Elliott County vs Georgetown, OH
I thought they played well the first 3 periods. Ferguson and Ethan both played the whole game and played very well. Georgetown had a nice team from what I seen if they are D 4 in Ohio that was a good matchup for Elliott. I think Elliott will get better as the year goes on.
-
Russell fans check this out.
Great Video Why are they the Red Devils but not Red?
-
Raceland 20 L.C.A. 13
I seen Gerad Parker last saturday at the UK game and he said Raceland would win tonight. Good call Coach.
-
Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion
I like the Eagles in this one. The running game is very good for JC and there defense is solid. 28-7 JC
-
Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion
What?
-
Preseason Scrimmages
Where is goradio when you need them.
-
Preseason Scrimmages
Give us the times.
-
Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2
They will not hold JC to 8 points.
-
Prestonsburg at Belfry (2A-D8 Championship)
I like Belfry in this matchup. Both coaches will have there teams ready to play. This game will come down to the wire. 21-14 Pirates.
-
Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2
I think the Eagles cont. to roll. Ashland will play them tough in the first half and JC will pull away in the 2nd half. 28-7
-
Closed Schools Nickname/Color Information
I think Louisa were the Panthers and they were black and gold.
-
Cubster's Halloween Special 16th Region Poll
Maynard should be Elliotts 4th or 5th option.
-
Cubster's Halloween Special 16th Region Poll
I get the joke. :thumb:
-
Cubster's Halloween Special 16th Region Poll
Will there be enough shots to go around? IMO Ferguson needs to take at least 14 shots a game. Maynard should benefit from the other 3.
-
Were OJ and Bill worth the $150,000??
Take the bad with the Great.:thumb:
-
Cubster's Halloween Special 16th Region Poll
They will miss Weddington. They have a couple of other kids they will have to step up this year.
-
Cubster's Halloween Special 16th Region Poll
From all I have heard he will be ready to go.