Were OJ and Bill worth the $150,000??

I would say it was well worth it.

Would you feel the same if you're one of their players this year, and will be feeling the sting of the payback for those 50-60 point wins OJ and Bill rang up the last couple of years? Just a thought!!

The last I heard (about 2 weeks ago) he was back in Indy, and there was no plan in place yet...

Could be, like I said itinerary's change with this guys fairly regularly. As of August, he wasn't eligble according to the IHSAA. Has that changed? If not, I can't imagine he's not in a prep school.

Could be, like I said itinerary's change with this guys fairly regularly. As of August, he wasn't eligble according to the IHSAA. Has that changed? If not, I can't imagine he's not in a prep school.

I'm sure we are in the same boat in reguards to the lack of info on Ellis. I have yet to hear any change from the IHSAA, so a prep school would seem the most logical route. Where that will be? Good question...

I'm sure we are in the same boat in reguards to the lack of info on Ellis. I have yet to hear any change from the IHSAA, so a prep school would seem the most logical route. Where that will be? Good question...

Wherever these three end up one thing is certain, they all do a good Ted Turner impersonation.....They know drama.