Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2

Who will win? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

H.S.Sportsrbest told us to save our talk about this game until this thread was started. So here it is. Lets here what everybody has to say.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Johnson Central will be ready for the Tomcats. I dont see this game being any different than the last meeting between these 2. I know this is the best team ever in the history of Johnson Central High School. The team and coaches arent happy with 11 wins. They want Ashland!

 

Johnson Central - 49

Ashland - 14

This game will be HUGE! JCHS had better come ready to play or the Tomcats will sneak up on them. I expect one huge crowd at this one. Hopefully the Eagles can stay the course and win this one. If they are not ready to play it might be over. This game will live up to it's billing. Good Luck to both teams.

JC had better come ready to play in this one and not sleep the first Quarter . But i think they will come ready to play and get on them early. Ashland will not be able to stop the JC run Game.

JC 30

Ashland 14

During the drive home last night I listened to Coach Hart's post game comments on the radio. One of the comments he made was everyone is beatable. While I certainly believe this, I certainly don't see Ashland beating Johnson Central. As I mentioned in the Ashland-Mason Co. thread I just don't think Ashland is playing up to their capabilities. They seem to lack the heart or desire as a team. It just seems to me that they are going thru the motions. I have seen a steady decline in their play since the Russell game. Johnson Central on the other hand seems to be a team on a mission. A team that wants to prove to the whole state just how good they are. I hope the Tomcats prove me wrong, and if they do, and beat the Eagles, I'll let them shave my head.

 

 

 

Johnson Central 49

 

Ashland 7

JC better come out and play like they're going to take the win, because I know Ashland's not going to lay down and give it to them. They looked horrible to first quarter against Boyd.

 

If they do what they need to, they should be able to take care of business.

During the drive home last night I listened to Coach Hart's post game comments on the radio. One of the comments he made was everyone is beatable. While I certainly believe this, I certainly don't see Ashland beating Johnson Central. As I mentioned in the Ashland-Mason Co. thread I just don't think Ashland is playing up to their capabilities. They seem to lack the heart or desire as a team. It just seems to me that they are going thru the motions. I have seen a steady decline in their play since the Russell game. Johnson Central on the other hand seems to be a team on a mission. A team that wants to prove to the whole state just how good they are. I hope the Tomcats prove me wrong, and if they do, and beat the Eagles, I'll let them shave my head.

 

 

 

Johnson Central 49

 

Ashland 7

 

LRCW, I have been following your own post, and since the Russell game you have picked Ashland to lose as superstition. So is this a real prediction or just a pick to keep the streak going?

If Johnson Central comes out as they did against BC in the first quarter and thinks that Ashland is just going to lay down for them, then we could be making a premature exit once again. This team, for the most part, has been focused on the task at hand and played the way that they are capable against worse competition. I believe JC will use this first quarter to set the tone for the rest of the playoffs, in the fact that, you take one quarter off, it could be your last. JC will be ready for Ashland for a number of reasons, and weather permitting, we could have one of the biggest crowds ever at JC. The running game of JC is getting better and better with each game and the O-line is doing a magnificent job of opening holes and getting down field on blocks. JK was on the money with all of his passes last night which was very nice to see. And "The Blob" will once again be dominant and punishing as ever. JC is clearly the better team of the two, its just up to them now to prove and I believe they will. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 42

Ashland: 7

LRCW, I have been following your own post, and since the Russell game you have picked Ashland to lose as superstition. So is this a real prediction or just a pick to keep the streak going?

 

 

A fair question. This is a real prediction. If you've been paying attention you will have noticed that in all of those other games I picked Ashland to lose by the smallest of margins,nor did I put my hair on the line. :scared: :scared: I honestly thought Ashland would win those games, but I honestly don't feel as if they can beat Johnson Cental.

A fair question. This is a real prediction. If you've been paying attention you will have noticed that in all of those other games I picked Ashland to lose by the smallest of margins,nor did I put my hair on the line. :scared: :scared: I honestly thought Ashland would win those games, but I honestly don't feel as if they can beat Johnson Cental.

 

True. Are going to be at the game LRCW?

True. Are going to be at the game LRCW?

 

 

I plan on it. Do you want to treat me to one of those great burgers? :D :D :dancingpa

Tomcats - 12

Golden Eagles - 39

:D

 

Yessir!

I plan on it. Do you want to treat me to one of those great burgers? :D :D :dancingpa

 

:thumb: I would imagine a little ole' Tomcats belly couldnt hold to much so I could do that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.