Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2

Who will win? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I do too!

Touchdown TOMCATS:thumb:

 

Late in the 4th quarter...

  • Replies 243
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you be the only one working the t-shirt table, or do I need to ask for JC20fan?

 

You'll be able to spot LRCW.

 

He'll be the one with barbecue sauce all over the front of his Tomcat Jacket ...

 

 

Frances

Does anyone know if those "Wide Right" T-shirts are still for sale?

  • Author
Does anyone know if those "Wide Right" T-shirts are still for sale?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Good one!

I think that is called a burn! :flame:

Where is GIAT ? I think he may be the ring leader of the "silence" strategy.

Ashland 28

Johnson Central 21

  • Author
Ashland 28

Johnson Central 21

Why did you pick Johnson Central to win on the poll, but you have Ashland winning in your prediction? :confused:

I changed my mind I think if Ashland plays to there potential they will beat them judging by how JC played Boyd.

  • Author
I changed my mind I think if Ashland plays to there potential they will beat them judging by how JC played Boyd.

Ok, lets look at the facts about your statement...

 

The first time Johnson Central played Boyd County, JC won 63-12

The second time Johnson Central played Boyd County, JC 50-6

 

Ashland beat Boyd County 28-21

 

2 blow-out wins by Johnson Central, and Ashland beat Boyd County 7 points.

 

Johnson Central beat Ashland 35-7 the week before Ashland played Boyd County.

 

:confused:

I changed my mind I think if Ashland plays to there potential they will beat them judging by how JC played Boyd.

 

That makes perfect sense. I can understand how a 50-6 drubbing of a team that nearly defeated Ashland the week before could make one pick Ashland over JC. Nice logic. :thumb:

  • Author
That makes perfect sense. I can understand how a 50-6 drubbing of a team that nearly defeated Ashland the week before could make one pick Ashland over JC. Nice logic. :thumb:

What can I say, great minds think a like.

Thats why I posted it!

  • Author
What can I say, great minds think a like.

I was talking about Mr. Cowbell. :irked:

You'll be able to spot LRCW.

 

He'll be the one with barbecue sauce all over the front of his Tomcat Jacket ...

 

 

Frances

 

 

 

I think he washed that jacket last month, so he might not had enough time to get the sauce back on it yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.