Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2

Who will win? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Find me at the game. I have one of these shirts and if a person wearing a t- shirt upsets Coach Hart then I hope everyone on Ashland's team wears one. We need emotion to win.

 

We need emotion to win? If I understand what you are saying, I agree it would be refreshing to see our players display a bit more "emotion" on the field...but...give me a team that is all business and taking care of business instead of one which is constantly barkin', high-fiven' and chest-bumpin'. Let's just line up, knock em down, help em up and do it again and again.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need emotion to win? If I understand what you are saying, I agree it would be refreshing to see our players display a bit more "emotion" on the field...but...give me a team that is all business and taking care of business instead of one which is constantly barkin', high-fiven' and chest-bumpin'. Let's just line up, knock em down, help em up and do it again and again.

Classy Post. :thumb:

How does a classless t-shirt mocking something that happened a year ago have anything to do with emotion ? I think I remember many Ashland posters preaching about how people need to learn to "win with class" and "act like they have been there before" Wearing a shirt that brings up the memory of a 17 or 18 year old kids mistake in a big game shows a lot of class and speaks huge volume of the type of program you support. The silent treatment throughout the thread about the last game didnt change the 35 - 7 thumping you got. I honestly dont think a few childish people wearing childish shirts in the stands is going to do much this game either. Coach Briggs better get the basketballs out and start working on some jumpshots because Ashlands football season is over.

You had better watch out. When Coach Briggs brings his buddy, Asst. Coach Stratton and they get that motor hummim', and head out on the highway, lookin' for adventure.......... You know what I mean.

  • Author

Ashland says something like... "We want to introduce you to the Ashland Tomcats!" when they are warming up.

 

When Micheal Tackett hits Thomas like he did in the first game, and he looks over at the side line at his coaches like he is scared to death to touch the ball... all of Johnson Centrals fans need to say "You just stared down the barrel a 45!"

Ashland is going to be tough to beat in b-ball this year as they always are, Coach Biggs is a great addition to an already very talented team. Thats for another thread I suppose though.

I am glad to see that it is not Johnson Central talking about basketball already.

I am glad to see that it is not Johnson Central talking about basketball already.

 

Ditto here....Im glad it wasnt an Ashland fan talking roundball already too!

MBWC41 - a man with no country?

You heard it here,UPSET special.

 

Ashland-24

jc-20

I think that Bobby Bowden and FSU bought all that was in stock. They even bought the ones that said Wide left. FSU has cornered the market.

:thumb: :lol:

That the spirit Tiny,

I'm not ready to give up on this team and I don't think they are ready to give up either..

we need good O sets keeping them guessing and D playing their best game

 

we can do this thing!

 

Trimmer

How is JC's quarterback this year ? his recievers ? I dont think any team has made them pass the ball yet. Some people have pointed out that this may be JC's only weakness.

Wearing a shirt that brings up the memory of a 17 or 18 year old kids mistake in a big game shows a lot of class and speaks huge volume of the type of program you support. .

 

 

I am a little confused here. One persons comments of a supposedly printed t-shirt (of which I and others have never seen) is how you obtain your opinion of this program?

As far as the game goes, I feel this team has a chance if they play with emotion and cut down on the mistakes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And having all of the planets in the solar system alligned perfectly Friday night wouldn't hurt either.

JC has a solid passing game and a QB that can sling it. We also have some good recievers. Jc passed the ball quite frequently before there Qb went down with a broken collar bone and then it was run run run. Now that the starting QB is back we have not had to throw they were all just watching #20 cross the goal line. Recievers Tommy Talor has set Jc record recieveing and Chris Meeks has made a couple of great catches this season also. They can pass if the need to.

When did JC's starting QB come back into the lineup ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.