Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2

Who will win? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:thumb: :thumb: JC is very good, no doubt about that but they could not stay on the same field with the ones that you have mentioned, JMO. GO TOMCATS!!! I will always support Ashland unless they are playing Raceland.
That's what you guys were saying about Central playing Ashland about a month ago.:D
  • Replies 243
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Russell did pass in the play-offs last year. Their QB, Tommy Brown, had some pretty good passing stats.

I'm not sure how much they passed throughout the playoff's but they sure didn't have much success with it or try to throw that much in the championship game.

 

Brown's passing stats for that game were: 1-6 for 11 yds.

That's what you guys were saying about Central playing Ashland about a month ago.:D

Some folks make it very hard for impartial fans to root for JC!

That's what you guys were saying about Central playing Ashland about a month ago.:D

And they will continue to say that no matter how far JC makes it unless they were to run the table and win the state championship.

That's what you guys were saying about Central playing Ashland about a month ago.:D

I understand that but what does Ashland have to do with my saying that JC could not stay on the field with Trinity, St. X, etc.?:D :confused:Thats what I was commenting on on my earlier post. I have picked JC to win this one and am pulling for a big upset by tha Tomcats.

Some folks make it very hard for impartial fans to root for JC!

:thumb: Go Tomcats!! (of course I am not impartial in this one):D

Some folks make it very hard for impartial fans to root for JC!

Impartial? :confused:

I understand that but what does Ashland have to do with my saying that JC could not stay on the field with Trinity, St. X, etc.?:D :confused:Thats what I was commenting on on my earlier post. I have picked JC to win this one and am pulling for a big upset by tha Tomcats.

I guess that I am a little guilty of not reading a post throughly before responding. cville said Lex. Christian and not Lex. Catholic. That is why I mentioned Catholic, but I would probably have to guess that Catholic would be the stronger of the two anyways.

Impartial? :confused:

Yes, very impartial!:D

I respect your support for your team. Do you honestly think JC could play with Trinity, X, Lex. Catholic, Ft. Thomas ?

Firebird you need to get your glasses checked cville did say Lex Cath not Christian. I think JC goes in with a big head and gets beat in a nailbiter. Ash 28 JC 27 another missed PAT

Firebird you need to get your glasses checked cville did say Lex Cath not Christian. I think JC goes in with a big head and gets beat in a nailbiter. Ash 28 JC 27 another missed PAT

lol!! Yeah, I guess I do.

 

Anybody that knows me knows I'm half blind and about deaf anyways, but I guess that does make my earlier statement about Catholic have a little relevence after all.

 

You just said in a post two days ago that Johnson Central will beat Ashland by 21 and Ashland's season will end. Maybe your memory is quite possibly in the same shape as my sight. lol!!!

Firebird you need to get your glasses checked cville did say Lex Cath not Christian. I think JC goes in with a big head and gets beat in a nailbiter. Ash 28 JC 27 another missed PAT

If you think JC will go into this game overlooking Ashland then you're clueless about this team and program. This group of seniors still remember there freshman year when Johnson Central was the laughing stock of Eastern Ky when it came to football and I can promise you that they've haven't overlooked anyone during the regular season and they sure as heck are not going to start now. These players and coaches have one team on there mind this week and that's Ashland. You and some others may think that JC will come into Friday's game "with a big head" and you'll be proved wrong because they want to defeat Ashland Friday night just as much,if not more as they wanted to beat them when the two teams met up the first time.

It makes my statement more relevant as well.

 

As for Spindoc being impartial, he has never "not had an opinion in his life"

 

Sad thing is I usually agree.

 

As for this game, no doubt that JC is the favorite (higher seed, home field) They are supposed to win this game. The shock factor will only come if they lose. The path is set for them to make it to Louisville. Win and play at home until the championship. Ashland has nothing to lose. They will be decided underdogs in most ratings. They is no pressure on this team. They can for once leave it on the field. If "Howdy Bill and Uncle Mo (momentum) sit with them it could get interesting.

Firebird you need to get your glasses checked cville did say Lex Cath not Christian. I think JC goes in with a big head and gets beat in a nailbiter. Ash 28 JC 27 another missed PAT

How many more predictions are you going to have on this game? Here's your first one a couple of days ago http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showpost.php?p=1898607&postcount=55. In two days Ashland has went from a three TD defeat to a one point win in your opinion. Has Ashland improved that much in the past two days or has JC gotten worse in your opinion?

That's what you guys were saying about Central playing Ashland about a month ago.:D

This post was deleted by Cvillecat. (wrong thread)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.