Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2

Who will win? 132 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can only imagine the first thoughts of what would go through the mind of Aunt Bea when you come ridin into town.

 

I can just hear Aunt Bea running through the house now, "Andy, there's Otis out on the front lawn on that cow again.":p

 

Naw...sort of a combo of Otis and Ernest T. I'm gonna valet Betsy at The Galt House.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the music and PA announcer is so loud this friday night that the people in Rockcastle County can hear it!

 

 

That is something I could do without during the game! I think it is great before the game, timeouts, halftime, touchdowns, and change of quarters but throughout the game is insulting to your visiting teams! Those snappy one liners should be left out for a classier more enjoyable game experience for everybody. If Ashland plays as uninspired as they have for several weeks it will be ugly? If they give all they have I think they can play right with them! IMO Ashland should keep somebody on Grimm all night long everywhere he goes! Make them prove they are more than one dimensional from what I saw last time Grimm was the offense, they are a solid team all the way around but GRIMM IS THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH! He is one of those special players that don't come around very often, treasure him while you have him he is something else! :p

That is something I could do without during the game! I think it is great before the game, timeouts, halftime, touchdowns, and change of quarters but throughout the game is insulting to your visiting teams! Those snappy one liners should be left out for a classier more enjoyable game experience for everybody. If Ashland plays as uninspired as they have for several weeks it will be ugly? If they give all they have I think they can play right with them! IMO Ashland should keep somebody on Grimm all night long everywhere he goes! Make them prove they are more than one dimensional from what I saw last time Grimm was the offense, they are a solid team all the way around but GRIMM IS THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH! He is one of those special players that don't come around very often, treasure him while you have him he is something else! :p

 

Grim is special and we do treasure him!

That is something I could do without during the game! I think it is great before the game, timeouts, halftime, touchdowns, and change of quarters but throughout the game is insulting to your visiting teams! Those snappy one liners should be left out for a classier more enjoyable game experience for everybody. If Ashland plays as uninspired as they have for several weeks it will be ugly? If they give all they have I think they can play right with them! IMO Ashland should keep somebody on Grimm all night long everywhere he goes! Make them prove they are more than one dimensional from what I saw last time Grimm was the offense, they are a solid team all the way around but GRIMM IS THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH! He is one of those special players that don't come around very often, treasure him while you have him he is something else! :p

 

I'm not going to debate the PA announcer and music played at the game I personally think it's great. I agree that Grim is a special player. The O-line and blocking backs have done a tremendous job all season, but I also think that JC has two or three other backs that could run for over 100 yards a game, but if you want to believe that JC is one dimensional then please go right ahead.

 

:thumb:

Well, personally I don't know the financial situation of JC Alumni 76, but if he is in to coal mining or better yet diamond mining, he might be able to afford Friday night.

 

I'm thinking those are going to be some big odds.

 

If JC Alumni 76 needs back up on the bill he knows where to find me...I can kick in.

I'll get the cheese fries...everyone should try these!

Any Ashland posters that would like to say hello....come by the T-shirt table before the game and say hello.

I hope the music and PA announcer is so loud this friday night that the people in Rockcastle County can hear it!

I do too!

Touchdown TOMCATS:thumb:

Not that we need a motivator, but I was told by an administrator that Ashland called BEFORE the Boyd game to reserve seat for the band for next week. I guess they were confident in both our teams. If I'm not mistaken somebody else brought a band earlier this year and I didn't here them the whole game over the p.a. system.

  • Author
I do too!

Touchdown TOMCATS:thumb:

I was thinking more along the lines of... "Join us here at the nest next friday night as your Golden Eagles take on the winner on the Rockcastle County/Bell County game for the 3A, Region 4 championship." :ylsuper: :banana:

  • Author
Not that we need a motivator, but I was told by an administrator that Ashland called BEFORE the Boyd game to reserve seat for the band for next week. I guess they were confident in both our teams. If I'm not mistaken somebody else brought a band earlier this year and I didn't here them the whole game over the p.a. system.

That is why I dont like Ashland. They THINK they are so much better than everybody.

... IMO Ashland should keep somebody on Grimm all night long everywhere he goes!

I doubt that one is enough.

 

 

Frances

Any Ashland posters that would like to say hello....come by the T-shirt table before the game and say hello.

 

 

Will you be the only one working the t-shirt table, or do I need to ask for JC20fan?

  • Author
Will you be the only one working the t-shirt table, or do I need to ask for JC20fan?

Nice avatar LRCW. That was an awesome win for UK!

That is something I could do without during the game! I think it is great before the game, timeouts, halftime, touchdowns, and change of quarters but throughout the game is insulting to your visiting teams! Those snappy one liners should be left out for a classier more enjoyable game experience for everybody. If Ashland plays as uninspired as they have for several weeks it will be ugly? If they give all they have I think they can play right with them! IMO Ashland should keep somebody on Grimm all night long everywhere he goes! Make them prove they are more than one dimensional from what I saw last time Grimm was the offense, they are a solid team all the way around but GRIMM IS THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH! He is one of those special players that don't come around very often, treasure him while you have him he is something else! :p

 

One dimensional? Isn't that the same thing everyone thought last year about Blume? This is a "team", and there are plenty of weapons. Grim is our "feature" back. And "class"? This is our field. We take good care of our visitors, as you know if you came to the last game, but I don't think we have a whole lot of desire to make your experience any more enjoyable than plenty of seating, good food, and safety for your fans.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.