Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. This will be my last post on the thread. If you reread my post I said Elliott beat Rowan by 15.
  2. With Maynard and Greene in the lineup they beat East by 2 and lost by 1 both at home. With the new lineup they beat East by 21 at East. They also beat Rowan Co. by 15 at home so you tell me. Maynard played well at East off the bench and scored 4 points vs Rowan he had 1 basket and made 2-3 from the foul line. Greene hasnt played in 2 games.:thumb:
  3. I am almost positive that both the JV and Freshman teams are both undefeated.:thumb:
  4. Offense wins games Defense wins Championships. :thumb: Elliott has 3 people that can score the Basketball they need 5 on the defensive end. I like Maynard coming off the bench. Greene looks lost out there.
  5. I'm not hating on anyone. In the games that I have seen he has been a liabilty on defense and ball handling. I think Maynard has had good year but I think he is best coming off the Bench and giving a few minutes hear and there. That is my opinion that and 99 cents will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds.:thumb:
  6. We will get to see this because they get 2 shots at them. I still like HHS in both games.
  7. Didnt they just win back to back state titles before OJ got there?
  8. He is a great Free Throw shooter and shoots ok behind the arc. He is ok on the boards and ok ball handler. He doenst pass the ball very well and cant gaurd a telephone pole on D.
  9. I think Maynard played well at East and I think him being put on the bench helped him out and got his attention a little. Greene is a liability on the defensive end and gets in the way on offense.
  10. He can shoot but is lacking in alot of other things.
  11. I think the new lineup has made the Difference:thumb: .
  12. You think he should and would start for any other team in the Region? I know of 2 right off the top of my head Russell and Rose Hill.
  13. Or The Coach has seen that defense will help you. The team that has started the last 2 games is the best defensive team he can put on the floor. Maynard is not a bad player and he can help the team off the bench with a few minutes here and there and maybe knock some 3's down.
  14. They are a Triple A school from West Virginia. CK. Vinson and Buffalo-Wayne went together.
  15. Elliott Co. has 1 Senior and 2 Juniors.
  16. Maynard had 4 I think and Greene didnt play. The lineup change is for the better. Maynard should be able to give some minutes off the bench. Also Elliott Co. is now starting 5 10th graders so the future is bright in Sandy Hook.
  17. Ferguson had 26 Ethan had 18 Evan had 10 Timmy Knipp had 9 Matt Daniel 27 before getting a technical and fouling out.
  18. Good win for Lewis bad loss for Raceland.
  19. Elliott Co. played a great game as a Team. Evan Faulkner had a great game he probably had around 10 points 7-8 boards and 5-6 assist. Ferguson had around 25 and Ethan Faulkner had 15-18 points. I really like the new starting 5 for Elliott it really helps out there Defense.:thumb:
  20. I think it should be seeded. I also think only District winners should go to Region. Have your 4 winners play.
  21. From what I have heard and seen Elliott hasnt been playing well at Home. I think Elliott will win the game but it should be a dandy. Elliott by 6
  22. You said 3 hours + now you are saying 2 hours which is it? I promise you can make it from Sandy Hook to Williamson in under 2 hours in a car or truck or van or SUV.
  23. 3 plus hours? Where are you coming from? Sandy Hook to Williamson will take you about 1 hour and a half.:thumb: They do have alot of games coming up in the next 2 weeks hopefully there depth will help them out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.