Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 66 Fairview 50

Featured Replies

I just about hit this one. Matt Thomas had a good night. I believe 26 points.

A well played game by the Tomcats. McDavid had his usual double double and Matt Thomas played very well tonight with 26 points. Drew McDavid moves too 5th on the all time scoring list for Ashland as he passed up the great Larry Conley. Next is Spring Valley for the Tomcats.

Who is Spring Valley? Another state or what?

Matt Thomas shot the ball very well tonight. Matt is getting better every game.

I could not understand why Mr. Papaw Ref. allowed players to play with thier uniforms untucked.

Thomas was exceptional tonight.

 

My real question is how could the same official who obsessed over Chad Jackson's jersey last Saturday let a player from each team play the entire 2nd half with their shirts untucked?

Thomas was exceptional tonight.

 

My real question is how could the same official who obsessed over Chad Jackson's jersey last Saturday let a player from each team play the entire 2nd half with their shirts untucked?

 

He's too sexy for his stripes,

too sexy for his stripes,

No way he's disco dancing!

 

He's a model, you know what I mean,

He's taking his turn with the whistle.

the difference in the outcome was that Ashland had Matt Thomas and Fairview did not. Thomas carried Ashland offensively and defensively. When Matt plays like he did tonight, Ashland is clearly the number two team in the region behind Russell.

Congrats to the Tomcats on the win.

McDavid continues to climb the ladder in the Tomcat record book.

He's too sexy for his stripes,

too sexy for his stripes,

No way he's disco dancing!

 

He's a model, you know what I mean,

He's taking his turn with the whistle.

 

:laugh:

 

Seriously though, how can he justify his actions? It is obviously some sort of vendeta.

My real question is how could the same official who obsessed over Chad Jackson's jersey last Saturday let a player from each team play the entire 2nd half with their shirts untucked?

 

 

Maybe he read BGP last weekend, and realized just how pathetic he was. :D

Nice win after a hard loss last night for the Tomcats.

 

Fairview has a good team and this Tomcat wishes the Eagles the best until we meet again:thumb:

Nice win for the T-Cats! Matt Thomas had a great game tonight. Everyone on Ashland's team played well tonight except Drew McDavid.

:laugh:

 

Seriously though, how can he justify his actions? It is obviously some sort of vendeta.

 

I'm not sure. I've watched the ref in question several times and I would probably describe him with words that I can't use to describe him with on this particular site, LOL. I'm not really sure what his problem his.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.