Huntington,WV 74 DeMatha Catholic, MD 62

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not a high school team in the Eastern US that can play Huntington High 10 times and expect to come out even at best and not just because of OJ.

With the exception of Oak Hill, I think you will have trouble finding a high school team in the nation that could do that.

"Not to get on O.J. or nothing, but he's always late," said Patterson. "We knew where he was, though. He was just back in the locker room getting extra treatment."

"He may be late, but he's definitely clutch."

OJ's Coach

I was disappointed in OJ's game. I missed the first 3 qtrs but he was awful in the 4th. It wasn't simply a case of missing shots (he was missing them) but, rather, he just forced too much. You've got 5 D1 players on your team. You do not have to be the show. His decision-making was extremely poor.

I was disappointed in OJ's game. I missed the first 3 qtrs but he was awful in the 4th. It wasn't simply a case of missing shots (he was missing them) but, rather, he just forced too much. You've got 5 D1 players on your team. You do not have to be the show. His decision-making was extremely poor.

You can watch all of the game tonight on ESPNU @ 9:00 .....fyi

Patterson has visited a few schools, I know one of them being Virginia. Since Virginia basketball hasn't been a factor in over 20 years, I can only pray he goes to Charlottesville. Course that likely won't happen, but I can dream.

Heard Patterson was getting looks from Florida, Duke, West Virgina among others.