Huntington,WV 74 DeMatha Catholic, MD 62

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The site of the game should be up to South Charleston. HHS is bigtime this year. However, they should remember that they will return to normal next year and normal for HHS is not big time.

Didnt they just win back to back state titles before OJ got there?

Some things are out of a kid's control. When you was growing up with your parents, I am sure you didnt make the family decisions either, so dont hate the kid because of someone else decision.:thumb:
Didn't say anything about hating the kid, and I agree that he is not making his own decisions. Just hope he can have advisors that can do as good a job as the people that handled LeBron James.

Patterson has visited a few schools, I know one of them being Virginia. Since Virginia basketball hasn't been a factor in over 20 years, I can only pray he goes to Charlottesville. Course that likely won't happen, but I can dream.

I've heard that Patterson's top choices are Kentucky and Florida at this point with Virginia following.Hope the CATS can land him.

I watched OJ play at RH and thought he forced too many shots. I thought that was just lack of maturity. But, if he's still doing that now...there's a problem. Especially with the other talent on that team. No doubt he's the best to come through this area..I don't think anyone will argue on that. But, you've got to play as a team. He's going to face players just as talented in college and the pros.

I watched OJ play at RH and thought he forced too many shots. I thought that was just lack of maturity. But, if he's still doing that now...there's a problem. Especially with the other talent on that team. No doubt he's the best to come through this area..I don't think anyone will argue on that. But, you've got to play as a team. He's going to face players just as talented in college and the pros.

You do realize that the team is undefeated and just soundly defeated a nationally ranked opponent, don't you? I don't think Mr. Mayo caused such a distraction that they've absorbed any losses. I don't think he'll ever get any credit from around these parts, that includes if he is voted NBA MVP, there will always be a knock on him from those in these parts.