Everything posted by sportsfan1977
-
Dates for 16th Region Tourney?
Thanks in Advance:thumb: :thumb:
-
Russell 66 Elliott Co. 56
Elliott shot poorly and Russell played good enough to win.
-
Meniffee County @ Rose Hill Christian Predictions
meniffee by 5!!!!!!
-
Elliott 85 Morgan 62
By my count Ferguson had 8 rebs. Chris Knipp had 11 points. Ferguson and Knipp both had 4 asst. Thought the whole team passed the ball well and moved it to the open man for easy baskets. Maynard came off the bench with 3 asst and 1 steal.:thumb: :thumb:
-
Best Manager in the 16th Region
I say Jonathan Sloas:thumb: :thumb:
-
Lewis Co. 63 Morgan Co. 60
WOW Morgan has lost to Lewis and Fleming.:sssh:
-
Elliott plays Raceland before Ashland any predictions
This will be the 3rd matchup between these 2 teams both of those were played at Raceland. I like Elliott at home by 10:thumb: :thumb:
-
Crazy Idea
What is more important Summer or High School?
-
Scott County-Huntington High School Revisited
Feb 15 at The Fieldhouse.
-
Ashland vs Elliot County predictions
They are almost done with the Box Seats. :D You and Dicky will fit right in those seats.
-
Ashland vs Elliot County predictions
GIAT are you going to be at the game?
-
Scott Co. 72 HHS 68
Last night might be the Exception not the Rule:thumb:
-
Elliott 66 Lawrence 62
Good win for the Lady Lions Shae Ferguson had 23 and Kelsey Ferguson had 15:thumb: :thumb: Sounds like there is some talented Fergusons in Elliott Co.
-
Scott Co. 72 HHS 68
Just like a WV team playing in KY or 16th region team going to 15th region.:thumb: It happens in every sport.:sssh:
-
Ashland vs Elliot County predictions
This will be Ashland's first road game in a while. I will be at this game because there is NO WAY I will listen to Dicky on the radio. Will Ashland bring the infamous student section to Sandy Hook? I like Elliott by 4.:thumb:
-
Patrick Patterson
Name one 6-8 Power Forward in KY?
-
Elliott County vs. Paintsville, Class "A" State
IMO no one around including paintsville can hold a light to Elliott
-
Sommerset 40 Raceland 35
Do they have any D 1 Players? If so I will give them some credit. She should have been the best player on the Floor and she wasnt.
-
Elliott County vs. Paintsville, Class "A" State
I think IF Ferguson plays he will be about 80% I like Elliott by 6:ylsuper: :ylsuper:
-
Sommerset 40 Raceland 35
Big time players step up in big games and she didnt. Nothing more nothing less.:thumb:
-
Will Ferguson from Elliott be playing in Class A tournament
If he doesnt play wonder who would replace him in the Lineup? :rolleyes:
-
Will Ferguson from Elliott be playing in Class A tournament
I was thinking the same thing.
-
Sommerset 40 Raceland 35
What happened to Whitney Seals? I heard she was going to play Division 1. If she cant compete against Somerset how will she compete vs D 1 players?
-
Huntington High 73 (WV) Artesia 66 (CA)
I heard the same thing.:thumb:
-
Ferguson's Injury
IMO It will be a couple of weeks.:cry: :cry: Ashland comes to Sandy Hook next week so you guys will be lucky.