Everything posted by sportsfan1977
-
South Charleston 63 Elliott Co. 60
I am not downing the kid. I said IF getting benched was effecting him in a negative way he is not much of a team player.
-
16th Region All A Tourney
Where can I find a Bracket?
-
Huntinton, WV 97 Lexington Catholic 64
North College Hills won just a few games before he got there and they won 20games the next year. Then they won back to back state titles his 10th and 11th grade years. When he went to Rose Hill all of those players didnt play Varsity. HHS was very good on the State level before he got there now they are ranked #3 in the Nation.
-
Cubster's 16th Region Poll 1/14/07
I think your poll is looking more and more sound every week. I think you will see the 2 and 3 teams play later this week.:thumb:
-
South Charleston 63 Elliott Co. 60
If your saying it effects Maynard in a Negative way he is not much of a team player. Maybe they put him on the bench to motivate him?
-
Elliott Co. vs South Charleston, W.Va Thoughts
Belfry Boy you wasnt off by much only 17 points:rolleyes:
-
Elliott and South Charleston, WV
Your exactly right it is Super Nice to get 1000 points not even half way through your 10th grade year.:thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 95 Lewis Co. 52
Congrats to Elliott Co. on another win. Sounded like everybody played well.:thumb: :thumb:
-
Elliott Co. vs South Charleston, W.Va Thoughts
I like Elliott Co. in a close one.
-
Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson 1000 Points
The 10th Grader from Elliott Co. got his 1000 Point tonight.:thumb: :thumb:
-
Rose Hill 73 Lawrence County 39
Good win for RH
-
Lewis Co. at Elliott Co. 1/12/07 Thoughts
They are both 10th graders.
-
Lewis Co. at Elliott Co. 1/12/07 Thoughts
I heard through the grapevine that Jonathan Ferguson and Ethan Faulkner are getting close to 1000 points in there careers. Can anybody confirm this?
-
Rose Hill/Lawrence Co Predictions
:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Rose Hill/Lawrence Co Predictions
Who won between RH and Lawrence?
-
Elliott and South Charleston, WV
The game is at 12:15:thumb:
-
Elliott and South Charleston, WV
This game is in the WV/KY Shootout. Williamson Fieldhouse is the home for Williamson Wolfpack. Elliott Co. always brings a good crowd.:thumb: :thumb:
-
Lewis Co. at Elliott Co. 1/12/07 Thoughts
I am going to go with Elliott by 19.:thumb: :thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 90 Menifee Co. 69
This game will be played at the Williamson Fieldhouse:thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 90 Menifee Co. 69
WV/KY Shootout Jan 13 vs South Charleston, W.Va at 12:15:thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 90 Menifee Co. 69
Congrats to Ferguson on his career night. Sounds like everyone played well. Elliott is getting some goog play off of there bench. They play Lewis friday at home then travel to Williamson to play South Charleston, W.Va on Saturday. Huntington beat South Charleston 80-61 on Tuesday night so this should be a real good test for the boys from Elliott.
-
Elliott Co. at Menifee Co. Thoughts
???
-
Elliott Co. at Menifee Co. Thoughts
I like Elliott by 25.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:
-
Elliott Co. 97 Fleming Co. 59
Good games by the Big 3 and got some help from C Knipp and Maynard made some 3's.:thumb:
-
Fleming Co. at Elliott Co. Thoughts
I got Elliott by 24. 80-56:thumb: :thumb: