South Charleston 63 Elliott Co. 60

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott trailed 30-19 at half. I'm guessing Elliott shot somewhere around 30% in the first half. They did put a few runs together in the second half, at one point leading by 2. Then SC went on a 4-0 that but them in control for good, but Elliott made them sweat out. A missed three at the buzzer from about 25 feet. Elliott prob didnt shoot 40% for the whole game and foul trouble hurt them some. Also, for a KY team to get a win in this deal, they are going to have to overcome some lop-sided officating. In no way am I saying that this is the reason Elliott got beat, but they didnt get many calls.

So he is not good enough to start but is good enough to take the shot that to tie the game. Im not sure I understand the logic in that???

Who does? He is outpreforming his "replacement" in every stat since the change, except minutes played, lol.

Nobody can really make a good argument about who should start expect for the people that are with these boys everyday. The Maynard/ Knipp moves was not a very big move because Maynard is still playing almost as much as he was when starting. Knipp is playing very well right now for the Lions as is Maynard. The big moves was the Jon Morgan/ Josh Greene move. Simple fact is, in the system that Elliott Co. runs Morgan is a more productive player due to athleticism. Greene however did come in today and give very good mintues. Best Game he played since before Christmas. As for the shot at the end of the game, Maynard had no choice but to shoot it as time was running out.