South Charleston 63 Elliott Co. 60

I have no "Dog in this Hunt" so my opinion is completely objective. It does not matter who starts as long as the team is winning and most importantly, getting better. I know it is human nature that we often look at individual interest first (I admit that I have been guilty). Competition for starting spots will only promote competition among players ultimately making everyone better.

Don't lose site of the ultimate goal.......Winning the 16th region.

I would love to see you guys in Rupp Arena!!!!!!!

Well BogeyMan's post was nice but your's get's the Nobel Prize!!! Go Fanofthe11th!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fun to watch the development of 8th grader Timmy Knipp. He is getting more and more playing time and is becoming a solid contributor. With his size (6-4) and shooting touch I believe he will become a star in the 16th down the road.

It is fun to watch the development of 8th grader Timmy Knipp. He is getting more and more playing time and is becoming a solid contributor. With his size (6-4) and shooting touch I believe he will become a star in the 16th down the road.

I totally agree with you and I would say he's closer to 6-6 than 6-4 especially when he stand's up straight which many kid's don't do this day and time!!!!! Plus he should grow some more and could end at 6-7 or 6-8!!

Probably closer to 6-4. Coaches tend to inflate height for some reason. It doesn't matter. I agree that he will grow much taller. I also think the time he is spending as a perimeter player is going to make him a much better player as he gets older and stronger.

Final.

According to the information received thus far,Elliott was brutalized!!!!!!

After reviewing video it has been determined that there were twenty one belligerent(meaning alot harder foul than normal) foul's committed by S.C. against Elliott that were not called. I sure hope Billman, Hall, Greenhill, Russell, Maddix, Koun's etc.. and Boyd Co. gives it back to them on Feb. 20th!:fight: