Huntinton, WV 97 Lexington Catholic 64

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, the crowd at Rupp Arena will impress all of them, OJ included, even though he has already committed. Even though we don't need him because we have guards and I hear that his attitude isn't the greatest, it would be nice to show him on what he is missing out on.

Your right, we don't any more guards. However, I don't think UK has had any interest in OJ for quite some time now. With the new rules where you can be penalized from players leaving early and not finishing school, it's hard to recruit many one and done players these days. Cincy has learned that the hard way, although their problem wasn't one and done players.

Searching? They can't be that hard to find, is it even sold out? I turned two tickets down a few hours ago.

I think he was looking for complimentary tickets.:D Either way I doubt he is in Rupp this evening. If those tickets you turned down were free give him a call.:D

That they were. I had other plans tonight or I would have went. Not sure if they're still available, however I seemed to have misplaced Juice's # anyway. :lol:

I'm not sure you would get past his security staff if you did call.:lol: