Elliott and South Charleston, WV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know anything about So. Charleton? I know they played closely (relatively speaking) with Huntington H.S.

What are thier weapons?

Boyd Co. plays them every yr. as we do later on this season, they are loaded with athletes which explains why they only lost by 19 to HHS.

The Williamson Fieldhouse is as good a place to watch basketball as you can find.

It is old, but imagine what it meant to play in this place must have been like during the early 70s. It's still my favorite place to watch a basketball game.

Is this Williamson Fieldhouse their home gym? If so I wonder how many tickets they are allowing for Elliott County. Huntington High only received 25 I believe. They wouldn't need many more than that to bring all of Sandy Hook.

Oh, come on now, if all of the Isons in Isonville come, that could reach triple figures!:D

Is this Williamson Fieldhouse their home gym? If so I wonder how many tickets they are allowing for Elliott County. Huntington High only received 25 I believe. They wouldn't need many more than that to bring all of Sandy Hook.

This game is in the WV/KY Shootout.

Williamson Fieldhouse is the home for Williamson Wolfpack. Elliott Co. always brings a good crowd.:thumb: :thumb:

I believe the estimates were a little more than 2,000 from Elliott last year watched the Regional Finals--with Russell around 1,200. It's been a time since that game....but I THINK I am correct.

I think Elliott fans travel well.

Any reason to get out of Sandy Hook!:D Just Kidding

I have no room to talk from downtown Westwood!:thumb:

I believe the estimates were a little more than 2,000 from Elliott last year watched the Regional Finals--with Russell around 1,200. It's been a time since that game....but I THINK I am correct.

I think Elliott fans travel well.

But why would anyone wanna go spend an evening in South Charleston? :lol: :eek: