Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubster's 16th Region Poll 1/14/07

Featured Replies

1. Russell

2. Rose Hill

3. Elliott

4. Ashland

5. Boyd

6. Greenup

7. Rowan

8. East

9. Raceland

10.Fairview

11. West

12. Morgan

13. Lewis

14. Menifee

15. Fleming

16. Bath

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good to me.

I think your poll is looking more and more sound every week. I think you will see the 2 and 3 teams play later this week.:thumb:

I hope so, that would be a great game.

Looks pretty good to me.

 

This Thread can now be closed...

 

It has the approval of Wireman...:laugh:

 

 

Just kidding Wireman, since the departure of GIAT, you seem to be catching all the slack from the BGP'ers, so I thought I would give you a little nudge myself.

 

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

This Thread can now be closed...

 

It has the approval of Wireman...:laugh:

 

 

Just kidding Wireman, since the departure of GIAT, you seem to be catching all the slack from the BGP'ers, so I thought I would give you a little nudge myself.

 

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

 

I call it as I see it my man. I'm not catching the slack from the BGP'ers, I'm catching the slack from the RoseHillers.

This Thread can now be closed...

 

It has the approval of Wireman...:laugh:

 

 

Just kidding Wireman, since the departure of GIAT, you seem to be catching all the slack from the BGP'ers, so I thought I would give you a little nudge myself.

 

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

 

You mean the Boyd Co. BGPer's:banana: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):D :thumb: :p :jump: :creepy: :fight:

Rose Hill may get their shot against Elliott, but they will get a shot at Ashland. As I mentioned on another thread, when that prediction thread is started, the mods are going to have A LOT of fun reading over those "predictions". : )

I think your poll is looking more and more sound every week. I think you will see the 2 and 3 teams play later this week.:thumb:

That game should be worth the price of admission.I expect it to go down to the wire.

I hope they do meet because it would mean that Rose Hill is in the finals. If it does happen it will be one of the most entertaining games this region has seen in a while. You talk about up and down that game would be a track meet.

Greenup should probably leap frog Boyd and Ashland. GC played Russell closer than Ash. and the Boyd situation will play itself out Tues.

  • Author
Greenup should probably leap frog Boyd and Ashland. GC played Russell closer than Ash. and the Boyd situation will play itself out Tues.

Greenup will have its chance Tuesday.

Any reason why Greenup does not play traditional rivals Boyd County and Ashland home and home?

I call it as I see it my man. I'm not catching the slack from the BGP'ers, I'm catching the slack from the RoseHillers.

 

As the "Good Book" says, you reap what you sow.

Greenup will have its chance Tuesday.

Any reason why Greenup does not play traditional rivals Boyd County and Ashland home and home?

 

I know that Russell and Ashland play home and home but I think it is the exception rather than the rule isn't it? I know that Rose Hill plays West and Lawrence home and home but it is a situation they would rather not have.

Greenup will have its chance Tuesday.

Any reason why Greenup does not play traditional rivals Boyd County and Ashland home and home?

Greenup wouldnt even play Raceland this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.