• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good to me.

This Thread can now be closed...

It has the approval of Wireman...:laugh:

Just kidding Wireman, since the departure of GIAT, you seem to be catching all the slack from the BGP'ers, so I thought I would give you a little nudge myself.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Just kidding Wireman, since the departure of GIAT, you seem to be catching all the slack from the BGP'ers, so I thought I would give you a little nudge myself.

I call it as I see it my man. I'm not catching the slack from the BGP'ers, I'm catching the slack from the RoseHillers.

You mean the Boyd Co. BGPer's:banana: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):D :thumb: :p :jump: :creepy: :fight:

I hope they do meet because it would mean that Rose Hill is in the finals. If it does happen it will be one of the most entertaining games this region has seen in a while. You talk about up and down that game would be a track meet.

Greenup should probably leap frog Boyd and Ashland. GC played Russell closer than Ash. and the Boyd situation will play itself out Tues.

Greenup will have its chance Tuesday.

Any reason why Greenup does not play traditional rivals Boyd County and Ashland home and home?

Greenup will have its chance Tuesday.

Any reason why Greenup does not play traditional rivals Boyd County and Ashland home and home?

I know that Russell and Ashland play home and home but I think it is the exception rather than the rule isn't it? I know that Rose Hill plays West and Lawrence home and home but it is a situation they would rather not have.