Rose Hill/Lawrence Co Predictions

Almost afraid to make a prediction!!!! If it leaned toward Lawrence a fellow is probably going to get jumped onto by several RoseHill supporter's and belittled in anyway the "GROUP" of them can!!!! At least that has been my observation on this site for the last couple of month's. Guess I'll just watch the game and keep my Prediction's to myself Lest I get into a discussion with them and........."I"............. get suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Almost afraid to make a prediction!!!! If it leaned toward Lawrence a fellow is probably going to get jumped onto by several RoseHill supporter's and belittled in anyway the "GROUP" of them can!!!! At least that has been my observation on this site for the last couple of month's. Guess I'll just watch the game and keep my Prediction's to myself Lest I get into a discussion with them and........."I"............. get suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All of this is amusing. A careful reading of BGP should indicate to anyone that Rose Hill partisans are no more likely to take a shot at someone predicting a Rose Hill loss or for taking a shot at Rose Hill's program than is anyone else. If you don't believe it, make a mildly negative comment about Ashland, Raceland, Boyd County, Elliott County, or a few others and see what happens.

Actually, it is a pleasant change to see an acceleration in the "shot taking" because it reminds one of all the manure and fury of a few years ago. Personally, I hope the shots, complaints, and poorly disguised innuendo continue and, in fact, escalate in the next few years. It sure beats being ignored by our public "neighbors" and indicates that others may be concerned about playing little Rose Hill. And that is sweet music to anyone associated with the Royals, don't you think?

Boy amos, you're off to a blazing start. Great post. So how do you feel about the game? Amos was a prophet wasn't he?

As a fan of another 16th region school, please allow me the liberty to belittle you! This is a prediction thread and if you're gonna keep them to yourself, what is the point of getting Carpel-Tunnell Syndrome from a wordy meaningless post? Thanks for joining and welcome to the site, look forward to hearing your opinions when you find one!:rolleyes:

That was Otis!

It should have been Amos. Come to think of it Amos Otis played centerfield for the Kansas City Royals.

About the game, I have great respect for Coach Anderson and the job he has done at Lawrence. I would expect this to be a physical game.

Wow...thats about the only response I could give to that. Im not really sure who it is possibly directed to. Wow. 3 posts into his him membership. Wow.

As for the game, might be close for the first half. I'll take Rose Hill by 17-25 points.