Lewis Co. 68 Raceland 60

Final.

I don't have any details or stats from this one other than the final score. This puts Lewis at 3-7 on the season and Raceland at 7-9 and losing 7 in a row after starting out 7-2. Hopefully the Rams will get things worked out for the all A classic coming up.

"Upset" should be the middle name of Lewis County Coach Joe Hampton. When it comes to coach's, especially in March, he might be the best kept secret in Kentucky.

:thumb: I agree, he does have a way of winning big games that they really shouldn't and that is the mark of a good coach.

Another tough loss for the Rams. Nice win for the Lions. Very balanced scoring by Lewis County with four palyers in double figures led by Marty Ruggles 16, Nathan Clark 14, Bub Witten 11 & Greg Owens 10.

Jacob Sparks led the Rams with 24pts. & Matt Phillips added 11.

Another tough loss for the Rams. Nice win for the Lions. Very balanced scoring by Lewis County with four palyers in double figures led by Marty Ruggles 16, Nathan Clark 14, Bub Witten 11 & Greg Owens 10.

Jacob Sparks led the Rams with 24pts. & Matt Phillips added 11.

I had not seen any stats, seems like Sparks and Phillips had very good games.:thumb: I belive that Raceland doesn't play again untill next Friday. Hopefully this will give time to get some of the kids that are sick healthy and time for them to work out any problems on the court that they may be having. Ram players.......keep your heads up, there is still a lot to play for with the most important part of the season coming up! Keep your "Ram Pride" that I know that you have, play hard and good things will happen.:ylsuper:

Final.

I don't have any details or stats from this one other than the final score. This puts Lewis at 3-7 on the season and Raceland at 7-9 and losing 7 in a row after starting out 7-2. Hopefully the Rams will get things worked out for the all A classic coming up.

Whew!...Three weeks ago, who would have thought this would be the scenario!

Maybe it's time for Coach Johnson to take a step back for a few games and let Coach Floyd call the shots (no pun intended). Floyd had basically this same bunch of boys last year as JV (without the talent of 3 year starter Sparks!) and they were 17-1. IMO, Coach Floyd must be better at preparing the team mentally, which seems to be the problem at this point.

What an impressive win for Coach Hampton and his Lions.

Raceland will be fine and a tough out all season for teams. They are as well prepared as anybody. Coach Johnson has always done an excellent job.