Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion

Featured Replies

How bout them Tomcats?

Beat Johnson Central.

And lets keep this thread open.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One very easy way to do that, and a thousand ways to not. :thumb:

So is this going to be the new prediction thread?

Johnson Central 28

Ashland 7

 

There you go.

So is this going to be the new prediction thread?

 

I think we will only be encouraged to trade pleasantries here.

  • Author
So is this going to be the new prediction thread?

Let's hope so.

I will keep my prediction that Ashland will not be rolled over as some would have us believe.

In fact I think we can play smash mouth with just about anyone.

The two linebackers are the only ones I see that are physical.

With that being said BRING IT ON!!!!!

Let's hope so.

I will keep my prediction that Ashland will not be rolled over as some would have us believe.

In fact I think we can play smash mouth with just about anyone.

The two linebackers are the only ones I see that are physical.

With that being said BRING IT ON!!!!!

 

 

Uh, OK.....:laugh:

Let's hope so.

I will keep my prediction that Ashland will not be rolled over as some would have us believe.

In fact I think we can play smash mouth with just about anyone.

The two linebackers are the only ones I see that are physical.

With that being said BRING IT ON!!!!!

I think you might be leaving out both the JC O and D line when you talk about being physical. Both have been very physical and performed well all year.

Let's hope so.

I will keep my prediction that Ashland will not be rolled over as some would have us believe.

In fact I think we can play smash mouth with just about anyone.

The two linebackers are the only ones I see that are physical.

With that being said BRING IT ON!!!!!

Oh you can bet that it will be brought my friend. There's nothing like smash mouth football in my opinion. I love it.

Conventional wisdom says this one is in the books for JC. Ashland was soundly beaten when they met during regular season and one would expect more of the same. Especially since the Tomcats seem to have been in a decline of recent. I know they will play hard as any Ashland team does, but at the final buzzer the Tomcat nation will be turning their attention to the basketball season.

 

Johnson Central 35

 

Ashland 10

I predict JC by quite a few.....I dont believe Ashland can hang in there on this one, but Ashland has had a great year...:thumb:

 

Even GIAT has changed his avator to Basketball related, so he must be throwing in the towel too.:sssh:

 

Gotta give ole GIAT his props too though...He is a True Fan and will ride out the ship.:thumb:

Johnson Central 30-14.

I think we will only be encouraged to trade pleasantries here.

 

... and may I say that that is a lovely shirt your wearing today, Black Eagle ....

 

 

Frances

... and may I say that that is a lovely shirt your wearing today, Black Eagle ....

 

 

Frances

 

 

Speaking of lovely new shirts ... Here is a photo of one of our Boyd County friends making good on a bet. You wear it well.

KNIPP BRIAN 2.JPG

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.