Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion

Featured Replies

Sounts like T-Ball. Let's give everyone a trophy.

 

 

:thumb: This is ridiculous.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As John Lennon sang:

 

... some people say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one ....

 

 

Frances

 

 

I thought it said...

 

...some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love...

I would like to see Ashland stay in this game. I believe however, JC just has too much.

I thought it said...

 

...some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love...

Will you be doing the play by play on BGP? Good job last week!

Also, while Im here, and before the thread is closed. Anyone have any good directions to the field? I've never been to JC.

 

You need to take the 1st Paintsville exit(it's a left turn).You will go through three red lights(McDonald's sits on the left @the 3rd)Johnson Central is on the left just through the light.

 

If you are looking for a good parking space I would turn left into the plaza at the 3rd light. There is a large parking area in the center where you can park without fear of being towed. If you park here the quickest way into the stadium is at the lower end of this parking lot(down by Goodwill Ind.)....there is a walk through into the back of the school, right to the stadium.

I have to tell you, Graybeard - that is one ugly photograph. I know who it is, and I understand the situation, but man, that color just doesn't look good on him...

 

 

Frances

 

Now that looks like A guy with class.Man go easy on that guy Frances,It only took 15 people to get the shirt on him:thumb:

Speaking of lovely new shirts ... Here is a photo of one of our Boyd County friends making good on a bet. You wear it well.

 

Didnt that guy play on some movie?

Thanks everyone for the help with directions. :thumb:

... Frances, It took 15 people to get the shirt on him

 

 

And he kicks like a mule. :D

 

 

 

As John Lennon sang:

 

... some people say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one ....

 

Frances

 

 

I BELIEVE

Didnt that guy play on some movie?

 

That face was destined for radio, not the big screen. :cool:

When you start getting close to the field keep an eye on the billboards

 

 

 

 

We Believe!

 

Trimmer

theres a party over here:dancingpa keep hope alive:dancingpa

Oh you can bet that it will be brought my friend. There's nothing like smash mouth football in my opinion. I love it.

 

Smashmouth was born in Ashland years ago my friend.:thumb:

The only way to play a physical team is to be more physical than them.

JC has a super team,I hope the Tomcats show up and give JC a game.:thumb:

That face was destined for radio, not the big screen. :cool:

 

Or a milk carton.:lol: Just kiddin Tiny.

It only took 15 people to get the shirt on him:thumb:

 

 

For most of us BC Fans, it would have taken a GUN.:thumb:

Smashmouth was born in Ashland years ago my friend.:thumb

 

 

I didnt know that was where that group originated at..:laugh: ..They can sing pretty good...:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.