Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion

T cat 72

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, while Im here, and before the thread is closed. Anyone have any good directions to the field? I've never been to JC.

You need to take the 1st Paintsville exit(it's a left turn).You will go through three red lights(McDonald's sits on the left @the 3rd)Johnson Central is on the left just through the light.

If you are looking for a good parking space I would turn left into the plaza at the 3rd light. There is a large parking area in the center where you can park without fear of being towed. If you park here the quickest way into the stadium is at the lower end of this parking lot(down by Goodwill Ind.)....there is a walk through into the back of the school, right to the stadium.

I have to tell you, Graybeard - that is one ugly photograph. I know who it is, and I understand the situation, but man, that color just doesn't look good on him...

Frances

Now that looks like A guy with class.Man go easy on that guy Frances,It only took 15 people to get the shirt on him:thumb:

Oh you can bet that it will be brought my friend. There's nothing like smash mouth football in my opinion. I love it.

Smashmouth was born in Ashland years ago my friend.:thumb:

The only way to play a physical team is to be more physical than them.

JC has a super team,I hope the Tomcats show up and give JC a game.:thumb: