Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Catdaddy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Catdaddy

  1. Good luck JC. I predict a 20 point win for the Golden Eagles.
  2. A lot sloppy early
  3. Wouldn't want to be Belfry next week. Yikes. I bet JC will be juiced.
  4. Great win for the Cats! Great atmosphere. Started with a great performance of the national anthem. Good luck to JC. Very good team.
  5. Heard Dicky Martin say there was a little shoving after the game. Anyone know what happened?
  6. Congrats Tomcats. Looks like Boyd County is sliding the wrong direction.
  7. Good Luck to JC. These kids and Coach Matney deserve this win. The whole community does. This Tomcat is pulling for the Golden Eagles.
  8. Love to see kids from our area in Blue. I hear he's s great kid too. Wish him well.
  9. Any idea how bad the injuries were?
  10. Graybeard, do you have an injury report on the Cats? Are they all pretty healthy?
  11. I went to the Marshall - WVU game last night and watched most of the Ashland - Russell game on tv. THANKS to Time Warner for covering high school games. It's a real treat for the kids. The Cats looked awsome. Leon and company have built a real program. Great job! Did Dirk make it through the whole game last night? :lol:
  12. Tomcats take a hard fought game from the Pirates
  13. Wow... I must have missed something. One local team made it to Rupp once in what 30 some years and now players should pack up and head down Rt. 23 to attend the BB Mecca of Greenup Co. :creepy: Lets not forget that Matt's Mom and Dad were all-state athletes at Ashland (not Russell). Maybe Matt wants his name on that banner with his parents.
  14. Since the district teams face each other during the season, it should be pretty easy to seed the district. Beyond that, the teams don't have common opponents or head to head records, making it more of a guess than a science. I do think it should be the same in every district.
  15. Good luck Russell. I predict that this will be a good one. I hope I'm wrong, but I will go with Mercer Co. 35-28. Let's all hope for the (minor) upset!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.