Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Ashland - Postponed

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaron Snyder @DindependentQB

Not sure how they're going to play the NewCath-Ashland game with field conditions as they are

Game has been canceled.

 

Any make up date scheduled?

Flash flood warning here. It has been dumping rain for the past hour or two, it looks like it may let up though, but I believe it may be too late. Have seen pictures of peolple walking in knee deep water to get to their cars.

I'm curious how this works out. NCC isn't a local team and they have already made the trip to Ashland. Do they play it ASAP, as in tomorrow? Or do they reschedule it for later in the season, if possible? The rain should be stopping soon, but pictures I just seen of Putnam show it may be a lost cause anyway.

Stinks for Breds and their supporters who have been driving for hours then the game gets cancelled.....

Schools can reschedule but do not have to.

 

Bowling Green and Bryan station just cancelled after stormy weather hit LexCath's Bluegrass Biwl.

Stinks for Breds and their supporters who have been driving for hours then the game gets cancelled.....

 

It does. I'm an Ashland fan, but with the distance they had to travel it is a shame. From pictures I've seen there wasn't a choice though unless the field drains quickly. To be honest I've never seen the field drainage an issue at Putnam. Although we did just get a months worth of rain in a couple of hours.

I saw pics.looked bad. Was rain that bad or the drain system at this new place bad

I guess I can be thankful this kidney stone didn't pass or I'd be on a 5 hour road trip bus ride that cost me $30, for nothing.

Daddys Little Girl showed me some pics that she got from those down there.......Good lord, man the Ark!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.