Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Ashland - Postponed

Featured Replies

From the pics I saw, from the hashes over was completely under water.

 

A shame it is. And, from looking at their schedules...neither share the same open date.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the pics I saw, from the hashes over was completely under water.

 

A shame it is. And, from looking at their schedules...neither share the same open date.

 

I saw something similar....WOW!

I guess I can be thankful this kidney stone didn't pass or I'd be on a 5 hour road trip bus ride that cost me $30, for nothing.

 

I would rather pay $30 any day and spend 5 hours on a bus, then to ever have kidney stones.

Daddys Little Girl showed me some pics that she got from those down there.......Good lord, man the Ark!!!!

 

 

Can you post any of the pictures

I would rather pay $30 any day and spend 5 hours on a bus, then to ever have kidney stones.

 

True, but since I've already got this damn thing in me I'd rather keep my $30 and not be on a bus for 5 hours.

I saw pics.looked bad. Was rain that bad or the drain system at this new place bad

 

The rain was bad, its raining again now. That said Putnam has always drained well, local teams have played here when their field wasn't playable, but there is some question about whether the heavy equipment used to reconstruct the stadium damaged the drains.

If it drains fairly well, put Dickie at one end and blow hard.

As far as a makeup game I doubt it will happen. I was told that the field may not be playable until Sunday and that we would likely be playing a 9 game schedule this year. From what I was told Ashland is willing to play the game this weekend (weather permitting) but I doubt that will work for NCC and their fans.

 

It's a shame for both teams. NCC fans had to travel for hours to make the game, which from what I hear they came out in droves. It's a shame for Ashland because this was the christening of the new Putnam Stadium. Hopefully they can work out a makeup game.

If it drains fairly well' date=' put Dickie at one end and blow hard.[/quote']

 

I suppose you don't like Dickie?

It's a shame, still raining. We have recieved more rain in the last 3-4 hours than we have in the last two months. I really hate it for NCC, its a long way to travel to just turn around and go home.

There will be some meat head asking why they didn't play anyway

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.