Everything posted by KentuckyJoe
-
Highlands 57 Covington Catholic 51
CovCath needs to use their bigs better.
-
Highlands 57 Covington Catholic 51
Tough few days for the Colonels. Congrats Birds on the big win!
-
Was South Warren’s win over Covington Catholic an upset?
Every single team for 2 years straight till today. Again if they had an L or two coming into today it wouldn't be an upset. I'm not a CovCath guy or anything so don't think I'm being a homer. I just see state champs that haven't lost in 2 years....
-
Was South Warren’s win over Covington Catholic an upset?
To be the BEST you got to beat the BEST. That was done today.
-
Was South Warren’s win over Covington Catholic an upset?
Now they are the best team. It was just a claim before the game. If CovCath came in with a few L's on the season it would be different. They were still undefeated returning champs.
-
What's on your plate for today?
I put up the Christmas lights today.
-
Regional Play-offs Contest Championship Week Results
I had to try to find an upset or two this week to pick up a few points. I just happened to pick the wrong games for upsets lol.
-
Was South Warren’s win over Covington Catholic an upset?
Yes. Beating the defending state champs who are undefeated is an upset.
-
Scott 83 Pendleton County 73
Another fun thought from last night is for the Scott student section. Don't chant over rated to a kid who ended up with 53 and has a full ride to UK, when you will be taking out loans to go to NKU next year LOL.
-
Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?
Chad Ohmer D at Scott has been making teams crazy for past few years. Remember his defensive play as a sophomore was huge in their final 4 run. Yet Allen had 53....make you think it's possible. I think if the kid cared about the record get could get it but I think he is a team player and in games they are up he won't be just adding to his numbers he will work to get others I involved with the offense.
-
Regional Play-offs Contest Championship Week
7 Beechwood 5 Johnson Central 3 Mayfield 2 Corbin 1 Male Johnson Central
-
Scott 83 Pendleton County 73
Scott is very athletic and quick again, but they sure could some size.
-
Scott 83 Pendleton County 73
I just got home and I wouldn't have guessed 53. Kid has a ton of potential!!
-
How many people will be attending a title game this weekend?
I will be at the Covcath game Sunday
-
Pendleton County at Scott Thoughts and Predictions
What time is tip and will we be able to get in???
-
Regional Play-offs Contest Results (Week 4)
Tight race..
-
Class 5A State Semi-Finals: Covington Catholic at Pulaski County
With all the drama all week.....can anyone tell us how the field is right now??
-
Regional Play-off Contest Semi-Finals (Invitees Only)
7 Cal 5 Male 3 Franklin- Simpson 2 Boyle 1 Pikeville TB Cal
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
That's fine. I'm just saying what the kids told me. I don't care one way or the other.
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
Enough to compete with the Colonels and enough to possibly win 1 or 2 if these exact teams played 10 times.
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
The 4 or 5 young Colonels on the track leading the crazies cheers hate the song and only 1 had any clue what he thought it was supposed to be. I asked personally in the 4th.
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
Birds have talent but we're out coached by coordinators from Covcath.
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
Haha. Two great schools compete at everything!
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
That CovCath D has been amazing the past few years!!!! A question for the CovCath faithful, what is that good awful song they play after a TD?? It sounds like a Japanese cartoon or something. It is awful lol!!
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
Highlands D played very well in first half. I liked the play of #1 for the Birds. Offensively the Birds are a mess. Bad play calling yet again. I bet the final # have them with negative yards for the game. The Colonel's D ate them up!! Colonels came out of half like a well oiled machine and keep rolling.