Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many people will be attending a title game this weekend?

Will you be at a title game this weekend? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you be at a title game this weekend?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who all will be attending at least one game even tho their team isn’t playing this weekend?

All six. We went to our first in 1998 and have went for the entire weekend every year since 2003.

I wish I could watch them all but I will only get to see the 3A game Friday night and then the 2A and 4A games Saturday and then head back home. Still can't wait though.

Would like to since my nephew is on Male’s team but have to work.

I would do more than 2a but family gets in the way. Tried to leave early Friday to see 3a, since we beat Corbin, but not possible, be there tho, first post

I have been to every Beechwood State game ever played. I do not intend to break my streak.

I’m gonna try and go Saturday.

Having shoulder surgery Thursday. Hoping the games will all be online?

I think I bought the wrong tickets. I figured Mayfield would be home team but was just told we are visitors again.

I think I bought the wrong tickets. I figured Mayfield would be home team but was just told we are visitors again.

 

You'll be fine. Just head over to the other side. I don't think they check the seating too close.

You'll be fine. Just head over to the other side. I don't think they check the seating too close.

 

Only problem is I bought the 25.00 tickets

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.