Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 29 Rockcastle 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC will be tough to keep out of PJS. Way to go Eagles.

All I can say is WOW!!!

 

Well, I guess I can say a little bit more. What a performance by the Golden Eagles. One game a way from PJS...as a life-long JC fan I never thought I would be able to say that.

 

What a night for Grimm...

 

25 carries

279 yards

3 TDs

Congrats to the Golden Eagles. A huge win for the Johnson Central program and community. I'm extremely happy for all of the great Johnson Central fans, and posters here on BGP. I predicted Grimm to have a huge game, and he didn't disappoint. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Could be Russell and JC both in the Pizza Box. I don't know how Raceland is doing, but I hope they can hang in there.

 

 

Frances

Could be Russell and JC both in the Pizza Box. I don't know how Raceland is doing, but I hope they can hang in there.

 

 

Frances

 

 

Unfortunately Raceland alread loss, but the Rams gave a valiant effort.

Excellent win Eagles and continued success.

OH MY GOD... WHAT A GAME!!!

 

Johnson Central played like they are the best team in the state! This game was never in question. From kickoff to the final buzzer, this game was dominated by Johnson Central.

 

There is not debate about it... Grim is the best running back in the mountains!

Let me be the first Rockcastle County fan to congratulate the boys from Johnson Central on what sounded like a very well played game. There is nothing that you can say enough about Grimm's performance against one of the best run defenses in the state.

 

Johnson Central...bring it home to the mountains...I'll be pulling for you!!!

 

As for my beloved Rockets...you have absolutely NOTHING to hang your heads about. You had a GREAT season and there is nothing you should be ashamed of.

Congrats to the Golden Eagles, I was hoping my Ramblers could keep things going and join you at the Pizza box but it didn't work out that way. Good luck to JCHS the rest of the way.

What a night for Grimm...

 

25 carries

279 yards

3 TDs

 

Wow. Thats over 10 yards per carry against a Rock team that always plays amazing defense. I really though if JC won they would have to do most of it from the air. Great job JC, I know not everyone from our district is behind you but I am. Keep it up guys, good luck next week.

This has been a LOOOONG time coming...but, I'm sooo glad to now say...

 

The heart of EKY now has its own BIG school football power -

 

 

 

:banana: The JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES !!! :banana:

 

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Wow. Thats over 10 yards per carry against a Rock team that always plays amazing defense. I really though if JC won they would have to do most of it from the air. Great job JC, I know not everyone from our district is behind you but I am. Keep it up guys, good luck next week.

Johnson Central did have 1 td pass to Tommy Taylor. Not sure of the yardage, but it was nice.

This has been a LOOOONG time coming...but, I'm sooo glad to now say...

 

The heart of EKY now has its own BIG school football power -

 

 

 

:banana: The JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES !!! :banana:

 

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:cry:

These arent tears of sadness, these are tears of joy!!! :cry:

:cry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.