Johnson Central 29 Rockcastle 7

Birdsfan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I listened to the final couple of minutes of the CovCath/LexCath game and the post game show. When CovCath announcers were told that Johnson Central won their game one announcer said "Well I guess that we will be playing next week in Johnsonville. I have no idea where Johnson Central is. I assume in the middle of nowhere."

Hey I listened to the final couple of minutes of the CovCath/LexCath game and the post game show. When CovCath announcers were told that Johnson Central won their game one announcer said "Well I guess that we will be playing next week in Johnsonville. I have no idea where Johnson Central is. I assume in the middle of nowhere."

That's fine, if we come to play like we did tonight we can leave a lasting memory of good old "Johnsonville"!

Somebody needs to let him know that Paintsville has at least 3 red lights.:D Wait, I mean Johnsonville.

Some of these radio guys kill me with their lack of knowledge.

I spoke with the Cov Cath scout coaches tonight after the game and I bet when they get back home they will inform them they are about to find a good football team right in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder if they can figure out how to get "Johnsonville"? The announcers said that out defense would not be able to stop their offense. That our d coordinater would not sleep all week.