Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 29 Rockcastle 7

Featured Replies

I'm a believer.

 

Johnson Central = Real Dea!!

  • Replies 131
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrts to JC nice win, keep it rolling.:dancingpa

It was nice to see some Bell County coaches and players there tonight. Dudley Hilton knew exactly what offensive plays Rockcastle County would run, it was fun to be around him.

Guys, don't take the CovCath announcers lack of knowledge of Paintsville personally. After next week, they will know all about JC.

 

 

Also, just wondering, how many JC fans can tell me which city CovCath is located in?

Guys, don't take the CovCath announcers lack of knowledge of Paintsville personally. After next week, they will know all about JC.

 

 

Also, just wondering, how many JC fans can tell me which city CovCath is located in?

 

It might have a park but it's not in the hills.

:laugh:

 

Make sure you have plenty of your well-known bratwurst available. Those German Catholics will really feel welcome … :D

 

And if you serve beer, we will really feel at home.

It might have a park but it's not in the hills.

 

 

Great that's my point. We are in different parts of the state. Hills to us are different than for you in EKY. As far as I know CovCath and JC have never played. Why should the announcers be experts on everything JC?

 

 

Anyway, big win for JC tonight. Sounds like things are rolling now for the Eagles.

And if you serve beer, we will really feel at home.

 

:jump:

I dont know if I read this in the thread CovCath/LexCath thread or this thread.

 

Johnson Centrals D coordinator wouldnt sleep much this week.

 

Jim Matney, Glenn Reeves, Tony Burchett, Stewart Cook, Paul Patterson and the rest of the coaches will have JC ready for battle... trust me.

I beleive the coachs will sleep fine except Matney and it wont be because of the game:thumb:

You should have seen the little goomer throwing his little fit in the press box last week. That would have been well worth anybody's trip to Johnsonville.

 

I would pay good money to see that video...:D

Congrats Central I believe in you guys. Belfry is behind you guys 100 percent. Lets both make Eastern Ky proud this year. Believe because you guys can do this. Congrats you have something speacial going on in Johnson County.

I picked JC to win, but I was not confident we could pull it off. I can't wait to next Friday. Outstanding job tonight and boy was that place packed. We got there an hour before the game and the stadium was already packed.

 

:dancingpa

Great that's my point. We are in different parts of the state. Hills to us are different than for you in EKY. As far as I know CovCath and JC have never played. Why should the announcers be experts on everything JC?

 

 

Anyway, big win for JC tonight. Sounds like things are rolling now for the Eagles.

 

Actually, I was just thinking about this - I don't believe we've ever played a Catholic school in football, period.

 

I know I can't remember playing any in the last sixteen years I've personally been watching. So I think this'll be a first for us. I know we've played Lexington Catholic before in basketball at a tournament somewhere, but never one in football. (But don't say it's the Protestants versus the Catholics out here, because people will just ask you what kind of Baptist a Catholic is.)

 

Fantastic game tonight. The defense was incredible.

Hey I listened to the final couple of minutes of the CovCath/LexCath game and the post game show. When CovCath announcers were told that Johnson Central won their game one announcer said "Well I guess that we will be playing next week in Johnsonville. I have no idea where Johnson Central is. I assume in the middle of nowhere."

 

Win or lose, they'll know where it is Friday night. This is the real southern side of Cincinnati. Whether its us or Bowling Green, I am pulling for a public school to overcome the unfair advantage,

First of all I would like to say that JC played a very solid game tonight. And also I would like to thank Underarmour for the nice compliment he gave me he was a nice person to talk to and seemed to know alot about his team. Now to my beloved Rock players you guys don't hang your head down in shame you all played a good season and represented your school and your community well hang in there and hit the weight room hard and stay focused for next season because next year is a whole new ballgame. As for Coach Larkey and his staff you guys did a great job this year and getting our boy's to play ball and keeping them focused. I can't wait till next season to see what you guy's have in store for us. As for the PA at JC you did a good job on annoucing the game and the music wasn't as bad as Ashland claimed it to be. Good luck to JC next week I would like to see a mountain team win and bring home a state title.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.