Everything posted by doodle
-
South Laurel Job?
Did Welch coach @ Rockastle years ago?
-
Class 4A: Bell County 15 Bullitt East 13
Congratulations Bell Co.!!!!!!!
-
Knox Central @ Bell Co. predictions
With due respect to KC they may play hard but Bell will come out smoking and will win by as much as they want to. Bell has to much for KC to handle this year.
-
Bell County 49 Rockcastle County 7
I have to agree with you about the referreeing in the game I have to say it reminded of the 2005 game it was worse then because it made the difference. Good luck to Bell on the rest of the season. As for the ROCK don't be ashamed of your season take it as a lesson learned, regroup and come out fighting:fight::fight: next season.
-
Pulaski County/Whitley County
They will.
-
New Playoff System, Like or Dislike?
:thumb:
-
Bell Co. Kicker Merrick New Career PAT Recordholder
Congratulations Monte Merrick!!! You deserve it!!!
-
Round 2 Playoffs Rockcastle vs. Bell!!!
Okay you have your two most rival teams against each other again. The ROCK vs. Bell @ Bell on the Mountain. I believe it will be a smashmouth footaball and both teams will give it all to advance to the 3rd round. I have faith that my beloved ROCKETS will give their heart and soul. In the last meeting the score was 38-0 and a win for Bell. I have a feeling that things will be different and a win for the ROCK!!! So let's hear your thought's and comments. So here's my thought I will not predict a score because it will be a well fought game. So GO ROCK AND BEAT THE BOBCATS!!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Rockcastle Co. 34 Greenup County 14
Congratulations ROCK and I hope #22 Casey Hayes is fine and I hope to see him in action next week against Bell.
-
Greenup County/Rockcastle County Predictions
Okay guy's it is playoff time again!!! Rockcastle play's Greenup in the 1st round of the playoffs @ Greenup. So let's hear some of your comments and predictions. I don't know alot about Greenup but I am behind the ROCK all the way and wish them a victory in the 1st round. So in that case, GO ROCK AND BEAT THE MUSKASTEERS!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Whitley Co. 37 Rockcastle Co. 23
I thought the ROCK played very well against Whitley. It stayed very very close till the last minutes in the game but Whitley had the upper hand. Congratulations to Whitley and may you all do well in the playoffs. As for the ROCK a 7-3 is not bad for the season. Now concentrate on the playoffs and beat Greenup!!!
-
Rockcastle County/Whitley County Predictions
Agreed!!!:thumb::thumb::banana::banana:
-
Rockcastle County/Whitley County Predictions
:thumb::thumb:
-
Rockcastle County/Whitley County Predictions
Agreed!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Rockcastle County/Whitley County Predictions
I am going with the ROCK on this one. I believe they will be well focused and ready to play some smash mouth football that the ROCK is known for and finish their regular season with a win making them 8-3. GO ROCK BEAT WHITLEY!!!!
-
Rockcastle County 10 Mercer County 6
:thumb::thumb: Thank's I will have to remember that when it get's closer to time.:lol::lol:
-
Rockcastle County 10 Mercer County 6
What a GAME!!! What a GAME!!! The Rock played ROCK HARD defense tonight. Congratulations to the Seniors on their last home game!!! You guy's about put me into labor, LOL, LOL but anyway great game and now get focused for Whitley Co. GO ROCK!!!!!!
-
Rockcastle and Mercer Predictions
I agree with you the ROCK will have to play with their heads on straight and make no mistakes. I see this game being a well fought game and I say both teams will play really well.
-
Rockcastle and Mercer Predictions
It is week 9 and Rockcastle play's Mercer @ the ROCK this Friday. Last week was ROCK's open week to get ready for the Titians and I hope the two injured players are healed and ready to play. It will be ROCK's Senior Parent Night best of luck to those Seniors. So let's hear your comments and predictions. In that case I will be rooting for the ROCK. GO ROCKETS AND BEAT THE TITIANS!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Who is Hilton prepping for running back?
I hope you are right about the Rock.Bell will be ready For who ever.
-
Rockcastle County 17 Harrison County 0
Yes that kid was good. I even enjoyed watching that run.:thumb:
-
Rockcastle County 17 Harrison County 0
Rock's defense outplayed themselves. Harrison defense was also strong. Great win for the ROCK.
-
Watts out at McCreary
He is in our thoughts and prayers and we hope he has a speedy recovery!!!
-
Bell Co. Kicker Merrick Closing in on Some Records
No matter what Monte Merrick where ever you decide to go best of luck to you. You deserve it!!!
-
Rockcastle and Harrison Predictions!!!!
The ROCK play's Harrison @ the ROCK this week. Let's hear some comments and predictions. I will take the ROCK on this one. ROCK 21 Harrison 7. So in that case go ROCKCASTLE!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa