Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle and Mercer Predictions

Who will win???? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win????

    • Rockcastle
      35%
      21
    • Mercer
      65%
      39

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It is week 9 and Rockcastle play's Mercer @ the ROCK this Friday. Last week was ROCK's open week to get ready for the Titians and I hope the two injured players are healed and ready to play. It will be ROCK's Senior Parent Night best of luck to those Seniors. So let's hear your comments and predictions. In that case I will be rooting for the ROCK. GO ROCKETS AND BEAT THE TITIANS!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Should be a great matchup. I will take Rockcastle in this one.

 

RC 28

MC 20

:banana::banana::dancingpa:dancingpaGo Rock and have a great game!

I don't know much about Rockcastle's offense but if it is run oriented then Mercer will win this game.

I believe Mercer will be a little too much for Rock. It should be a good game though.

Mercer Co. 35-21.

Mercer wins this one 28-14

Rock pulls off the mild upset. Mercer lack of passing game will come back to bite them again.

 

AlwaysAScottie I love you avatar. Al is one of my favorite TV characters ever!

If Mercer lacks a passing game they will be hard pressed to put up 28 pts. on the Rockcastle "D". If the Rockets hold on to the ball they win this one.

  • Author
If Mercer lacks a passing game they will be hard pressed to put up 28 pts. on the Rockcastle "D". If the Rockets hold on to the ball they win this one.

I agree with you the ROCK will have to play with their heads on straight and make no mistakes. I see this game being a well fought game and I say both teams will play really well.

Rock pulls off the mild upset. Mercer lack of passing game will come back to bite them again.

 

AlwaysAScottie I love you avatar. Al is one of my favorite TV characters ever!

 

Thanks! :thumb:

I have Mercer winning this one 14-6. Rock has a solid d-fense and so does Mercer I see this being a low scoring game.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Only taking Rock because it is senior parent night and the seniors will be playing with a lot of emotion

Mercer in a close game 18-14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.