Everything posted by Catdaddy
-
(4A Championship) Franklin-Simpson/Johnson Central Updates
Good luck JC. I predict a 20 point win for the Golden Eagles.
-
Holmes/Ashland updates
A lot sloppy early
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
Wouldn't want to be Belfry next week. Yikes. I bet JC will be juiced.
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
Great win for the Cats! Great atmosphere. Started with a great performance of the national anthem. Good luck to JC. Very good team.
-
Ashland 42 Greenup County 14
Heard Dicky Martin say there was a little shoving after the game. Anyone know what happened?
-
Ashland 55 Boyd County 7
Congrats Tomcats. Looks like Boyd County is sliding the wrong direction.
-
Ashland 8 Russell 7
Agreed!
-
Raceland/Ashland Updates
Ttt
-
Class 4A State Championship: Johnson Central vs. South Warren
Good Luck to JC. These kids and Coach Matney deserve this win. The whole community does. This Tomcat is pulling for the Golden Eagles.
-
4A #1 Johnson Central at 4A #3 Ashland
Love to see kids from our area in Blue. I hear he's s great kid too. Wish him well.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Ashland - Postponed
Any make up date scheduled?
-
Ashland 35 Belfry 20
Any idea how bad the injuries were?
-
Ashland 61 Russell 7
Graybeard, do you have an injury report on the Cats? Are they all pretty healthy?
-
Ashland 61 Russell 7
I went to the Marshall - WVU game last night and watched most of the Ashland - Russell game on tv. THANKS to Time Warner for covering high school games. It's a real treat for the kids. The Cats looked awsome. Leon and company have built a real program. Great job! Did Dirk make it through the whole game last night? :lol:
-
Ashland 36 Belfry 22
Tomcats take a hard fought game from the Pirates
-
Montgomery Co. 30 Ashland 28 OT
Or Fairview
-
Montgomery Co. 30 Ashland 28 OT
Wow... I must have missed something. One local team made it to Rupp once in what 30 some years and now players should pack up and head down Rt. 23 to attend the BB Mecca of Greenup Co. :creepy: Lets not forget that Matt's Mom and Dad were all-state athletes at Ashland (not Russell). Maybe Matt wants his name on that banner with his parents.
-
Woodford Co. 43 Johnson Central 22
Anybody have the stats?
-
Johnson Central/Woodford County Updates
How much time is left?
-
Johnson Central/Woodford County Updates
Whats goin on here? Is it over?
-
Johnson Central/Woodford County Updates
How much time is left?
-
Seeded District Tournaments or Blind Draw?
Since the district teams face each other during the season, it should be pretty easy to seed the district. Beyond that, the teams don't have common opponents or head to head records, making it more of a guess than a science. I do think it should be the same in every district.
-
2A Championship: Russell vs. Mercer County
Good luck Russell. I predict that this will be a good one. I hope I'm wrong, but I will go with Mercer Co. 35-28. Let's all hope for the (minor) upset!
-
3A Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Updates
Score and time???
-
Johnson Central 29 Rockcastle 7
Congrats JC.